• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Atmosphere

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

So im a new student to USF, and I was wondering how the atmosphere is for home games? I was the leader in the student section at my high school and I love loud games and hopefully beating ND will help get the bandwagon fans back on for the new year. I was a diehard Miami fan my whole life, went to the game in miami last year, but now its allll bulls for me. I'll be there next weekend in the student section and hopefully it gets wild! Lets gooo bullllsss \m/

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

you better get inside early and you havent seen anyting yet.

students get it in.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I have a feeling tonight might jack up the student section for next Saturday... They can get very loud.

are there any students on here than can help with tickets? is it true that you just have to show up with your student id and get in free?

• Content Count:  3,096

are there any students on here than can help with tickets? is it true that you just have to show up with your student id and get in free?

Thats how it used to be done, now I think you use this following site:

http://www.gousfbulls.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=7700&KEY=&SPID=36119&SPSID=319349

thank you very much! looks like ill be getting up early Monday to reserve my ticket

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

No, you register online and request a ticket. Also, be sure to go to other athletic events to boost your loyalty points. These points guarantee that you'll not only get a ticket for games, but for big games like WVU, Miami, and FSU next year, you will be in the 100/200 level and not the 300s.

For other sporting events do you need to do the same? request a ticket or just bring the id? I will for sure be attending a lot of sporting events

• Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

For other sporting events do you need to do the same? request a ticket or just bring the id? I will for sure be attending a lot of sporting events

Nope. For other games you pretty much just show up.

Football is king of sports at USF.

But if you want to watch a really good team, make sure to catch the soccer team-they're one of the best teams in the nation and are ranked in the top 15.

Other sports are what they are.

• Content Count:  924

no for those you go and get swiped in so this year with no basketball team around soccer (men & women) as well as volley ball will help big time also joining the students bulls club gets you extra points, u have work to do before you get to the last home stretch be active while being smart about school work

Archived