• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Grid Iron Weaver of Lore has returned…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

The Grid Iron Weaver of Lore has returned

All across this great land of freedom and liberty known as the States United on the northern continent of the Americas, citizens will be torn a sunder over affiliation with institutions of education when the season of grid iron battle begins. Many armies of young grid iron warriors all across this great land of liberty have sacrificed much. They have left no stone unturned nor task unfinished in preparation of their Autumn clashes of might. Many bars loaded with discs of iron ferrite have been raised by these warriors. And fields of grass and turf have been run to prepare for the conquests of each of the anticipate foes. Muscles have been tested to the limit in this summer of great heat, tornadoes and floods of the year 2011 in hopes of capturing the weekly fleeting glory of a victory on the fields of pigskin pride.

Upon this hallowed eve of a coming warm first September morn, the Clan of the Bulls from the western shores of the land of Florida waits in anticipation of the first great battle of this season of velocity and collision. This first battle is to be waged on the plains of the northern providence of Indiana with the legendary and fierce tribe of the Fighting Irish. The great grid iron heroes and giants of the Clan of Bulls have sweated blood and toiled in the seething heat and humidity of the western coast of the territory of Florida in order to break the will of the Irish and stand gloriously in victory on the 3rd day of the month of September in the year 2011. They intend to stand under the famous statue of Touchdown Jesus and offer a prayer of thanks for having vanquished their foes also known as the Gold Domers.

Common folk of both clan nations will travel from far and wide to spy the battles coronation and drool over the violence and spectacle of this war-game known as football. These folk will travel by land, sky and some will even by ship across the Great Lakes of North America. Old men will yearn to be part of the battle but alas their days of glory have past. The youth of both nations will be awed by the might and velocity of their clans soldiers. All will cheer for their heroes upon that September afternoon. And emotions will run deep for warriors and spectators alike.

This is a warning to the Clan of Fighting Irish, woe to those grid iron warriors that have taken the Clan of the Bull lightly due to this armys relative youthful organization. Great legendary armies of famed conquests have experienced the pain of the Bulls most sharp pointed horns. In recent years, Warriors of Seminole nation, men of the Mtns of West Virginia and those of the Clan of the War-Eagle from the plains of Bama have experienced unexpected defeat to the Clan of the Bulls. Their shame was deep.

Whatever the outcome of this great and anticipated battle, all are lucky to be born and educated in this great nation of the States United. These battles are of leisure and for entertainment. We common folk who watch from the stands or our couches are also proud of the sacrifices our grid iron heroes have made in the past year. So we spectators salute you grid iron heroes in the dawn of the 2011 Football season. We know our football warriors will only make us proud(er) alums and students as the end of 2011 approaches. We raise our mugs of celebratory grog in toast to your future glory and...

As always, Go Bulls!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I feel like I need some grog and freshly killed river rat. Cheers! I think...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I will certainly be raising (several of my glasses of) grog in toast of the mighty Clan of Bulls on Saturday!  Hark!  The time for battle draws nigh.  :eyecrazy

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

Holy **** this is epic. And I don't use that word unless it's called for.

Archived