• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Preview Show - ESPNU - 7:00pm - Tues 8/23

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

ESPN sucks outside of their live game broadcasts ... they have become a joke ... a very wealthy joke, but joke nonetheless.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

ESPN sucks outside of their live game broadcasts ... they have become a joke ... a very wealthy joke, but joke nonetheless.

+1  Tell me something interesting about the games you're going to show me, show me the games, show me highlights and scores of games I missed.  Simple.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

While there's nothing to switch to on TV, as far as the Internet goes I have completely switched to yahoo sports. Great analysis, nice to see them inject some political incorrectness/personality  in their pieces (ex- Pryor will be terrible with the raiders). Espn has gone way down hill lately

• Content Count:  4,642

can't really argue with no one picking us - we still haven't proven anything on the field!  we'll show them this year, though.

• Content Count:  879

can't really argue with no one picking us - we still haven't proven anything on the field!  we'll show them this year, though.

^ This

The wonderful thing about the beginning of each season is that there is always hope.

• Content Count:  4,501

I can argue with them not picking us.  WV with a new head coach who has never been a head coach before ?  How can you think this guy is going to be superman coming out of the box ?  Pitt with a new head coach that comes from where ?  Rice ?  No BCS experience.  Think there might be some what of learning curve or is this guy Batman ?    USF seems like the only logical choice. (Oh of course I have my Green and Gold Beer goggles on) but I like it that way.

Archived