• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thee Official Unofficial USF vs. ND Tailgate-LOCATION CHANGE!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Yo Mikemcp88, is this the tailgate you texted me about tonight?  If so, I'm cool with that.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Yes it is. Count us in

• Content Count:  2,523

Yes it is. Count us in

We're a party of 4 Gurly.  Ruger, Mikemcp88 and the other two I don't think are on the bullspen...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

UPDATES:

We're bringing a loaded U-haul with a generator, DJ equipment to keep the party jammin loud, a huge double-decker grill, coolers with a large amount of drinks, food (menu below), beerpong tables, and more. Look for 5-6 USF tents, a 25-foot blow-up Rocky, two 8-foot Rockys, and a 12-foot USF flagpole like at Clemson, thanks to Craig at Bulls Outfitter. Bring your A-game as the beerpong and flipcup figures to be intense; first game of beerpong - 8:01am! We also ask for a $5-$10 voluntary donation to help us offset all the costs, but hopefully that will be more than worth it as this tailgate goes down in history as the day we watched our USF Bulls crush helmets with Notre Dame!! We need vehicles to help us transport tailgate gear from Quality Inn to ND and volunteers to help set up the tailgate, first six vehicles to respond, we will pay your $40 parking fee!

Also, please don't shy away from bringing drinks, whatever you want to eat, etc. We want to make this a group/potluck tailgate... we are getting it started with all the basics, but we're trying to kickstart Bulls Nation into putting together a big party here before the game.

**LOCATION CHANGE!!! We are setting up at HUGE lot at 18250 Dunn Rd, South Bend, IN 46637. We rented the entire lot!! We will have two white 20' x 10' tents in addition to our USF tents, our own PORTER POTTY (yes drunk ppl, no walk to pee, haha), and a TON of room to play and party. The lot is actually a CLOSER walk to the stadium than the golf lot!! We have to give up being actually on the campus in the thick of the ND fans, but if it rains, they're going to shut the golf lot down, and then we'd be totally SOL so this lot guarantees us a party. We'll let about fifteen cars into the lot, and leave the rest of the room for the event. The lots around this area will charge $10-$20 to park, and as long as you get there some time in the morning, no problem parking! Look for the 25 foot Rocky on the corner of Dunn and Willis and the USF tents. Tailgate starts at 8:30am, we're setting up 7am - 8:30am. Feel free to come early, park, and help us set up!

***TIME: 8:30am-3:00pm tailgate, kickoff is at 3:30pm. Start parking with us as early as 7am.

***LOCATION: 18250 Dunn Rd, South Bend, IN 46637. Look for 5-6 USF tents, a 25-foot blow-up Rocky, and a 12-foot USF flagpole! Details above.

***MENU: Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Bratwurst, Grilled Chicken, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Chips, Beer, Wine, Water, Soda. Thanks to the Gerens!!!

***CONTACT: Brandon Faza at 813.629.7774 for details, or Craig Brunstein if you have his cell.

Hope to see ya'll there, and GO BULLS!!!! Can't wait for the game, and the tailgate that will hopefully go down as the most epicly epic, crazed, "USF spanked ND and finally got a little revenge on Brian Kelly" tailgate party for the ages!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

Faza, we're not flying in until Saturday morning so won't be able to get there until between 12 and 1 hopefully ... if we make it, we'll probably stop and get a couple of 6 pack to add to the arsenal. Question for you, or whoever, not knowing where we're going to have to park, is it going to be okay to be carrying beer across campus like that? I thought I read where it was only allowed in certain areas ...

Triple B, this helps your question I hope :D

**LOCATION CHANGE!!! We are setting up at HUGE lot at 18250 Dunn Rd, South Bend, IN 46637. We rented the entire lot!! We will have two white 20' x 10' tents in addition to our USF tents, our own PORTER POTTY (yes drunk ppl, no walk to pee, haha), and a TON of room to play and party. The lot is actually a CLOSER walk to the stadium than the golf lot!! We have to give up being actually on the campus in the thick of the ND fans, but if it rains, they're going to shut the golf lot down, and then we'd be totally SOL so this lot guarantees us a party. We'll let about fifteen cars into the lot, and leave the rest of the room for the event. The lots around this area will charge $10-$20 to park, and as long as you get there some time in the morning, no problem parking! Look for the 25 foot Rocky on the corner of Dunn and Willis and the USF tents. Tailgate starts at 8:30am, we're setting up 7am - 8:30am. Feel free to come early, park, and help us set up!

***TIME: 8:30am-3:00pm tailgate, kickoff is at 3:30pm. Start parking with us as early as 7am.

***LOCATION: 18250 Dunn Rd, South Bend, IN 46637. Look for 5-6 USF tents, a 25-foot blow-up Rocky, and a 12-foot USF flagpole! Details above.

***MENU: Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Bratwurst, Grilled Chicken, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Chips, Beer, Wine, Water, Soda. Thanks to the Gerens!!!

P.S. can a mod edit the other posts to reflect the location change? Or combine all my posts into one big one or something? That way when folks read this they dont get confused by only referring to the top post with wrong location. This one will be final! haha thanks

This is a private lot, we can do whatever we want. We may do kegs, we may stick to beers b/c the kegs would be foamy from transport that morning. Dunno yet, but no rules in this lot!!!

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Faza we are driving up and will have the whole back of a Nissan Titan available to help transport if you need it, not sure where you are staying but we are 40 miles south in Goshen........let me know......btw we are fellow sec 114 members

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

sounds awesome but I have 6 people in my car so have to see how they all feel about the idea...Gurly I'll let you guys know as soon as I can if we're in - if we are I'll have bigeastbeasts and bigshoop in tow :)

Attention BULLS!!! USF/Notre Dame tailgate LOCATION CHANGE AGAIN.

New Address is: 18443 Bulla Rd South Bend , IN 46637. DO NOT GO TO THE LOT BEFORE 7am Sept 3rd!!!!

We had to move to this location due to overly aggressive fans bothering the other lot's owners to park early because our tailgate was going to be a huge outta control party. New lot is bigger and closer. Hope to see you all there and GO BULLS! Help us get the word out!!!

LOL... any mods wanna help me fix again? :D

Archived