• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Joel Miller's Father Arrested on Felony Grand Theft Charge

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Don't care about this story except for the "BeeGood" vanity plate, which to me, is hilarious. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Wow, the fact that this made the news is a joke. What in the hell does it have to do with USF. I would be willing to bet that Joel's father is not the only USF football dad that has been charged with a crime.

maybe im different but its one of the more interesting pre season articles i have read so far.  Even if it doesnt have anything to do with present usf football. 

you dont just do this kind of stuff on a whim.  Dude is probably a klepto and since he has a condition he tells irrational lies about it.

i hate thieves.   

Amen to that. There are very few lower people than those who steal from others like they have a right to have an item that someone else worked for.

I am beyond the whole ordeal for the most part, but, since this guys was BMM's source, it just goes to show that there is always a possibility that someone will lie when they have something to gain/lose. I will never believe that Leavitt completely lost it and Miller really felt like his safety was threatened. I'm sure he slapped him, but, it was blown out of proportion by many that wanted Leavitt gone. If USF hadn't done such a good job replacing him, I'd be bitter...

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Don't care about his story except for the "BeeGood" vanity plate, which to me, is hilarious. 

Thought so too.  Funny and very weird.

;D

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Wow, the fact that this made the news is a joke. What in the hell does it have to do with USF. I would be willing to bet that Joel's father is not the only USF football dad that has been charged with a crime.

maybe im different but its one of the more interesting pre season articles i have read so far.  Even if it doesnt have anything to do with present usf football. 

you dont just do this kind of stuff on a whim.  Dude is probably a klepto and since he has a condition he tells irrational lies about it.

i hate thieves.   

Amen to that. There are very few lower people than those who steal from others like they have a right to have an item that someone else worked for.

I am beyond the whole ordeal for the most part, but, since this guys was BMM's source, it just goes to show that there is always a possibility that someone will lie when they have something to gain/lose. I will never believe that Leavitt completely lost it and Miller really felt like his safety was threatened. I'm sure he slapped him, but, it was blown out of proportion by many that wanted Leavitt gone. If USF hadn't done such a good job replacing him, I'd be bitter...

mr miller wasnt BMM's source lol...

he had a number of players from the team and within the athletics program

bahaha

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

The fact that he has changed his story several times raises a red flag

Not surprised this is staying on the USF Athletics board

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Where do you want us to move it to? Really... we're open to suggestions.

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

Where do you want us to move it to? Really... we're open to suggestions.

Sticky.

lol

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Disapointed that Greg would write this. Doesn't have anything to do with the current activity of the team. Like has been posted there are most likely other parents that have done other than honorable deeds. Why haven't they been reported on?  Greg, what is the point in this?

Archived