• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

bet most can take a snap from center...

NFL QBs at time have trouble taking snaps. The center and QB have to be in sync. He's been taking snaps from the second string center all year in practice. This is the least of many concerns.

C'mon man the kid fumbled like 6 snaps. He worked with the 1st team, he was the backup before the BJ incident and during the "qb shootout" they both worked with 1st team.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I guess I won't be going back to that website. I did not realize he was trying to sabotage Skip's recruits.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078

I guess I won't be going back to that website. I did not realize he was trying to sabotage Skip's recruits.

Yeah, he was Tweeting from the Twitter account that is linked to that website. That's how he was contacting AW. I guess its the same guy with the facebook account, but don't know for sure. Its a fine line between actively promoting changing coaches and hurting the program and he has crossed that line. There isn't anyone in key places that doesn't know fans, alumni, etc., aren't happy with Holtz. Coaches get fired without such efforts all the time.

He more than crossed the line. I am not sure if it the same guy on facebook. I never thought that it could be the same person. Not sure why he would try to sabotage our program. I would like to see Skippypoo let go but if he stays, I want him to get the best players he can for the university. Anyone who does not want him to is insane.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700

bet most can take a snap from center...

NFL QBs at time have trouble taking snaps. The center and QB have to be in sync. He's been taking snaps from the second string center all year in practice. This is the least of many concerns.

C'mon man the kid fumbled like 6 snaps. He worked with the 1st team, he was the backup before the BJ incident and during the "qb shootout" they both worked with 1st team.

two words....johnny football!

Floyd has a responsibility along with the coaches to he ready......fumbling that many times is bad preparation.shame on him and the coaches

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

creep status- AW's twitter showed him in a NC State sweater today ;)

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

who cares. we have bigger problems. if doesn't want to come here he should balls up like a man and de-commit again.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370

AW not coming here would be a HUGE problem don't kid yourselves. Can't wait to get back to Ronnie Banks football baby!

Edited by BigStormBrewing

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  385

I had to unfollow the kid after a couple of days... Every tweet was about how girls don't like him and NC State.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

So tired of Woolard and recruiting in general. I know that it's important and there's nothing wrong with keeping tabs... But self-indulgent teenagers just aren't my thing. Got too much other **** going on to worry about where little Timmy is going to play college ball for one year before he gets busted for some stupidity and washes out of the program. Just me.

So, in February, hope you're a Bull, Asiantii. But if not, we'll go with people who didn't jerk us around and truly want to play for our school.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

if its between NC state and USF i like our chances

if he wants to play early... i like our chances