• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I think Floyd showed that quarterback is not going to be a problem for us. The kid actually impressed me, and if he can steadily improve with experience (an assumption I make that always doesn't pan out), I think he has a chance to become one of the best we've had at the position, but that is way, way too premature.

Of course I think we need to get as many good players as we can, but we really need to focus on the Oline and defense.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

you guys are joking right?? You think he got better because he was getting more comfortable? The score continually got worse and he faced more and more backups as the game went on and had more and more favorable coverages to try to speed the game up. Think about it, he was atrocious until 2 min before half and they let us march down the field to eat up the clock. They were happy with a field goal. Flloyd was not impressive at all. Were screwed.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

Josh Grady had fun at our expense as well, and we all know how that turned out. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm not expecting it.

Josh Grady didn't commit to us

Pretty sure that was his point ...

sounds like he thinks AW is stringing us along and in the end won't commit...at least that's what I got from it.

Lol this is nothing like Grady. The dude committed once, decommitted and took his visits, and then committed back live on a radio show. I think some people here are a little late to the Woulard situation and just happen to be comvinced USF can't get a player of his caliber instead of actually looking at facts and evaluating the situation. Btw, this is nothing like Tyler Cameron either. He committed, re-evaluated and re commited. Hes a bull.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

Josh Grady had fun at our expense as well, and we all know how that turned out. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm not expecting it.

Josh Grady didn't commit to us

Pretty sure that was his point ...

sounds like he thinks AW is stringing us along and in the end won't commit...at least that's what I got from it.

Lol this is nothing like Grady. The dude committed once, decommitted and took his visits, and then committed back live on a radio show. I think some people here are a little late to the Woulard situation and just happen to be comvinced USF can't get a player of his caliber instead of actually looking at facts and evaluating the situation. Btw, this is nothing like Tyler Cameron either. He committed, re-evaluated and re commited. Hes a bull.

hope you're right.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370

LoL welcome to Collegiate Athletics. If he has a problem with this, just wait until he plays somewhere.

Absolutely! Don't think for a second these kids don't jump on the internet to read their own press, follow their prospective teams and if it isn't them doing it they have a group around them that feeds them information. This is part of the game now, whether we like it or not.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I saw Floyd getting more comfortable and better as the game progressed too. Seeing him play is the one thing I'm looking forward to today as Cincinnati posts 450+ on our JV secondary.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Doesn't sound too enthusiastic.

c46ab9514d9e2598ad2f445af14475f9_normal.jpegAsiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

Okay..

10:18 PM - 23 Nov 12 · Details

2m image_normal.jpgWayne Phillips â€@hoss2274

@Asiantii_2 u ready to be our QB? We are! #USF

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  111

It is completely unacceptable that this was sent to AW... We need this kid.. seriously. next year we'll probably be 0-12 without him.

From @fireholtz

@Asiantii_2 Don't join the Bulls unless Skip goes. Trust the fans Asiantii! http://**************** #FireSkipHoltz

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  198

It is completely unacceptable that this was sent to AW... We need this kid.. seriously. next year we'll probably be 0-12 without him.

From @fireholtz

@Asiantii_2 Don't join the Bulls unless Skip goes. Trust the fans Asiantii! http://**************** #FireSkipHoltz

Ummm... I am sure the kid gets ESPN and the internet. Skip is a horrible coach.... And people are pissed. If he wants to come here he will have to deal with people's frustrations and lack of attendance like the rest of the team does.

Edited by sloan1919

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  172

Still no point in passing along that message.

Can't be a true USF fan that sent that to him.

Also, why are any of our "fans" even talking to him on twitter? I'm in my twenties and even that seems weird to me.