• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Tony Stevens decommtting along with his teammate decommtting from vandy (Dominic Walker) those two would be huge both 6'3" rec and physical

Edited by doubledown

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Tony Stevens decommtting along with his teammate decommtting from vandy (Dominic Walker) those two would be huge both 6'3" rec and physical

go get em

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I think Jojo would be great to have, but he is a D. Murray kind of back. Folston, Collins or some out of the box back would be better for what we need, I think who ever it is is going to be playing in a new coaching system. No sense schooling these kids under holtz and fitch and then have to deal with retraining them. We have a desirable coaching situation. Time to bite the bullet and bring petrino in, He has one wart, but is that really a big issue? Half of America fools around on their wife. He just got caught big.

Petrino is a QB's coach, 1st and an OC second. He woyuld be great for AW and whatever RB we land. I also think his entry into FL would create a big stir in the recruiting game. He has the pedigree and he is a bargain because of his dalliances.

Edited by Bullwinkle

Go gettum we were considering Arkansas at one point because of him

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Go gettum we were considering Arkansas at one point because of him

Your words to the ears of God. DW are you listening?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

I've got a pretty high threshold for winning at any cost but a coach that walks out on his team, I don't think he even addressed them .... no thanks. He'd do the same to us and we wouldn't have the luxury of a draft to help us out.

I've got a pretty high threshold for winning at any cost but a coach that walks out on his team, I don't think he even addressed them .... no thanks. He'd do the same to us and we wouldn't have the luxury of a draft to help us out.

walks out? i thought there were a few issues surrounding that. Do we know all the circumstances surrounding that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

walks out? i thought there were a few issues surrounding that. Do we know all the circumstances surrounding that.

I'm talking about with the Falcons and I think the only circumstances there was that he bailed with 3 games left ...

I'm talking about with the Falcons and I think the only circumstances there was that he bailed with 3 games left ...

ok but I wouldn't assume he didn't have personal reasons for his decision unless he spoke to that