• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

<a href="http://www.maxpreps....9-1443cf431bc1" >View Video from MaxPreps.com</a>

love it. he's gonna tear it up here I just know it.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

Hope he sticks to his verbal because outside of him this recruiting class is terrible.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  260

Hope he sticks to his verbal because outside of him this recruiting class is terrible.

Are you kidding me?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Are you kidding me?

I don't think he's kidding. And the recruiting class isn't terrible, but its not amazing either. Solid is the word i'd use lol

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Not sure if srs...

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  260

Are you kidding me?

I don't think he's kidding. And the recruiting class isn't terrible, but its not amazing either. Solid is the word i'd use lol

Exactly

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

It's all relative.

At the moment, we probably have the best recruiting class in the Big East and those are the schools we need to beat to win the conference.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

Ill take 3 star florida commits over 4 star mississippi commits. Some people dont realize just how much talent is here

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

As far as stars go, AW himself was an unknown 2 3 star recruit a year ago. Few months ago he beat out top qb competition in the country. The reality is the stars are just a "guide", a biased one at that. And honestly the fact that holtz and co have been in touch with a guy like AW before he was even recognized shows me that the guys they bring in are studs, diamonds in the rough. with that said, regardless of how many stars woulard is, can't wait to see him suit up in green and gold.