• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

So which schools wear NIKE ?

The home of Nike,U of Oregon. It's all about the shoes, babeeeee!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

Hope he likes sitting behind Jameis Winston for 3 years if he wants to play for FSU. We need to get another QB, if he eventually comes back on board...great.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

247Sports.com showing FSU offer. Not a given that Winston is so much better and can't be beat out. I can remember another #1 qb who went to UF last year and found out quickly he wasn't ready not only #1 qb but #1 player in the countrty overall. I think had AW played at least three years he would be better if not already better than JW. Who to say JW doesn't play pro baseball it would be an awful lot of money to pass on at such a young age.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

247Sports.com showing FSU offer. Not a given that Winston is so much better and can't be beat out. I can remember another #1 qb who went to UF last year and found out quickly he wasn't ready not only #1 qb but #1 player in the countrty overall. I think had AW played at least three years he would be better if not already better than JW. Who to say JW doesn't play pro baseball it would be an awful lot of money to pass on at such a young age.

I agree it's not a given, but I would say the odds of seeing playing time at USF are much better then FSU, especially early. I would love to see AW sign us, but wouldn't blame him if he signed elsewhere. The big historical football programs would be tough to pass on. But after signing the #1 qb recruit in the country, I personally, would look for a better opportunity to start before my senior year.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

So which schools wear NIKE ?

I think FSU, Miami & the Gators

Agree 100% however to automatically suggest he's not good enough to win the position there suggests what to him if he reads this. We can't claim to want him here buy suggest he's not good enough to play elsewhere. It is not always about the schools sometimes its about the conference and too its about stability in the coaching staff. Don't think it's wise to cast insults on a potential recruit without knowing the as some above have done not exactly motivational. I want him here so I will continue my support of him through this process.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

"For whatever reason?"

I'm with you on that.... I cannot stand anyone who has a self sense of entitlement without acomplisment

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

"For whatever reason?"

I'm with you on that.... I cannot stand anyone who has a self sense of entitlement without acomplisment

I'm not sure it's a sense of entitlement at play here, as much as it seems to be an aloofness or arrogance. If he didn't personally let USF coaches know he was decommitting, and did it by Twitter - you are either not too bright or quite arrogant if you can't correlate those actions to coaches backing away from you.

To let all of you know he has been in constant communication with the coaches since decomitting, just not as often as before maybe because of practice or whatever reason but he will be here fri. And sat. . Ignorance is a terrible disease. If you could only have facts to base your opinions on instead of assumptions. None of you know AW and already assassinating his character. He will be your QB. HE'S NOT WHAT YOU "think"

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Everyone will love him if/when he picks USF...if not he will get a lil more hate then usual because of getting our hopes up and then leaving us. Would happen the same way anywhere, but agree no good comes from assuming or being negative about a potential recruit. I am still hopeful he comes especially after watching the first scrimmage...again I think he could potentially be a 3-4 year starter here...not many places anyone can do that.