• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

He'll only be a 4 star if he appears to be heading to a school that pays more in pay site subscription fees. Stars are like ice cream cones, the more money paid, gets you a bigger cone. It has nothing to do with the talent of the recruit. If you don't know this, you haven't been paying attention.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

He'll only be a 4 star if he appears to be heading to a school that pays more in pay site subscription fees. Stars are like ice cream cones, the more money paid, gets you a bigger cone. It has nothing to do with the talent of the recruit. If you don't know this, you haven't been paying attention.

Well that's it, then. Asantii is helping us out and his reputation. His plan is to pretend that he's going to one of the big schools so his stars go up, then he'll pull the presto-chango back to the Bulls when it's too late to take the stars away!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

AW will sign with the Bulls NSD, We will win the BE 2014 under his leadership hopefully BJ will lead us there 2013 and bring it home. You heard it here first family hopefully they wont give up on him to soon...

Edited by seldom seen

AW was sick today in Rockledge 7 on 7 his team top recruits won it all he looked like an NFL caliber QB throwing darts the entire day truthfully there may not be a better QB in his class anywhere...

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

AW will sign with the Bulls NSD, We will win the BE 2014 under his leadership hopefully BJ will lead us there 2013 and bring it home. You heard it here first family hopefully they wont give up on him to soon...

Yeah, I have a feeling he's going to end up a Bull eventually.

Holtz to Arkansas? Another prophecy fulfilled. I should be getting paid for this. According to ESPN he's being considered.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Holtz to Arkansas? Another prophecy fulfilled. I should be getting paid for this. According to ESPN he's being considered.

If you posted on any other threads, you would see a lengthy thread on this...

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I gave you the first one. Don't think you are going to get this one. I don't think Holtz is leaving. He loves Tampa and loves being close to his dad and family. He is trying to build a consistent winner in Tampa. He can build it and be on top of the Big East at USF or play third/fourth fiddle every year in the SEC West to LSU, Bama, Auburn.

His name will be mentioned for many openings due to his last name alone. I think he wants to build USF into a destination school. USF offers a unique challenge for a program that has only been around 15 years. He can build a program in one of the best places to live and surrounded by a ton of talent, instead of going to a program that has been built but may not have the ammenities that a town like Tampa has to offer.

His name will come off of those lists if he continues to turn them down like the guy at Boise State and TCU. Those guys were always on the top of these lists unitl everyone realized they were happy and staying put.

We shall see.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Until Notre Dame comes calling he isnt goin anywhere

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

if it happens, so be it, but I don't think he's leaving yet