• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

Hey flipflop4900, maybe he's just jealous...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Na I dont think he would be jealous, I mean with all the playing time and coaching he has under his belt,  LMAO!!  but as I said if he is on here typing "GROTHE"  Its all good

I mean I dont watch every move Beastie makes at his work...I mean I could say " You didnt say cheese on that...or  you forgot to say plastic after paper.   

• Content Count:  476

Na I dont think he would be jealous, I mean with all the playing time and coaching he has under his belt,  LMAO!!  but as I said if he is on here typing "GROTHE"  Its all good

I mean I dont watch every move Beastie makes at his work...I mean I could say " You didnt say cheese on that...or  you forgot to say plastic after paper.   

lol, that was awesome. So exciting to see Matt back in action. He alone might drive my renewal of Storm season tickets next year.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Doom and gloom??  My life's great!  No doom or gloom involved.  And I know how to utilize proper punctuation!

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Doom and gloom??  My life's great!  No doom or gloom involved.  And I know how to utilize proper punctuation!

You're so cool.  ::)

• Content Count:  1,037

Well you get a smiley face and a gold star!! 

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Troll with Jerry curl soul glo.....

• Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

I talked with him on Facebook. We talked a little bit of the background behind the game.

I don't know that he could have run for the endzone. The field is that much smaller, and there are a lot more people in coverage that would have been able to get in position to tackle him on the run.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,649
  • Days Won:  29

I agree. I saw the opening also(as of course he did), but it would have closed too quick.

Archived