• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another quailty article by Bianchi

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Amazing he has his own radio show. If you haven't heard his voice, imagine a winey high pitched hillbilly.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

NSU is more popular than USF and ucf combined.

• Content Count:  293
  • Days Won:  1

UCF is a joke.. They really think they can match up against teams in the BE?? They are so overrated, only because they play in C-USA against teams that crap. If USF played in their conference, we would be undefeated without a doubt. I honestly would love for UCF to join the BE. TCU is joining next year, and now they will have scheduled conference games that are not guaranteed wins. If the BE would be so kind to have another spot open for UCF, I would gladly enjoy watching them sit at the bottom of the conference rankings.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Must be a slow news day, time to regurgitate some dead horse article to bring in some extra views. Hell, we should have a policy to not even allow these posts showing the articles, so our members aren't sucked into reading them and giving the OS more site visits because it makes idiots like Bitchi look like he's doing a good job attracting readers.

Some poll isn't reason to dump a school and add another. The Big East doesn't give a **** about some stupid poll. I guess we should drop Syracuse for Buffalo, and Cincinnati for one of those big ass Ohio MAC schools  ::)

I'll give UCF that they have put great effort into their athletics (finally). They SHOULD have more percentage in the polling, for even after existing for a decade less but having a football team for almost two more decades than USF, they have more students and have probably churned out a **** ton more alumni. That's all that means.

I think alot of outsiders are ill informed of what's going on campus at USF. They remember images of the old ****** baseball fields, they don't see us with an OCS (but fail to realize how nice RJS is [enough to host Super Bowls]), and they see an empty SunDome. We surely suck on the hoops side compared to them, but our facilities are now on par or better compared to them, and not just because they're "newer" either.

The one commenter was correct...how does this guy have a job,  there are probably tons of better writers sitting at home living off of unemployment...sad.

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

What a joke.  UCF has only beaten 3 BCS teams.  No Florida Teams and is 0-4 to USF.  Holly Cow 

Plus the city only has 2 million residents  we are at 3 million, which one is a bigger TV market for the Big East.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Must be a slow news day

That's exactly what it is.

He brings up an unproven and baseless rumor about USF trying to block UCF and thinks an 800 person poll should help show that UCF should be in the Big East? What a clown.

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

Bianchi is nothing more than an intentionally inflammatory page view whore. **** him.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Bianchi is nothing more than an intentionally inflammatory page view whore. **** him.

And what better way than to divert attention away from the Plancher verdict to something he knows will incite the UCiF fans.

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

And what better way than to divert attention away from the Plancher verdict to something he knows will incite the UCiF fans.

Good point. Hadn't thought of that

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Bianchi is nothing more than an intentionally inflammatory page view *****. **** him.

Good point. Hadn't thought of that

Yeah but on Thursday he wrote this article blasting UCF's incompetence in the trial and says they are not ready for the Big Time.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/seminoles/os-bianchi-plancher-ucf-appeal-0708-20110707,0,5234360.column

Archived