• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"You work for the Bucs? Well have a seat my name in Chris Hansen."

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

poses

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nybullsfan

No interaction between the cop in the bushes and the person who is ALREADY breaking the law

vs.

Someone who is not breaking a law being enticed to do so by an LEO so they can be arrested.

Big difference.

the way these stings work is a Cop who is posins as a child sits in a chat room, then the suspects contact them. Not entrapment.

There has to be interaction, or the sick **** wouldn't know where to go to get arrested. And the interaction must have been along the lines of "come and get me" or the sick **** wouldn't have made the effort.

Maybe it doesn't fit the CURRENT legal definition of entrapment, as the cases would all get tossed if it did. It fits MY definition however.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I'm a little lost here cause I like to holla at females in the flesh, not over cyber space.

But, if I were in a "chatroom" and the person I was chatting with told me they were 14, our chat would be over.  That's just me though.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

No interaction between the cop in the bushes and the person who is ALREADY breaking the law

vs.

Someone who is not breaking a law being enticed to do so by an LEO so they can be arrested.

Big difference.

the way these stings work is a Cop who is posins as a child sits in a chat room, then the suspects contact them. Not entrapment.

There has to be interaction, or the sick **** wouldn't know where to go to get arrested. And the interaction must have been along the lines of "come and get me" or the sick **** wouldn't have made the effort.

Maybe it doesn't fit the CURRENT legal definition of entrapment, as the cases would all get tossed if it did. It fits MY definition however.

I'm really glad you didn't write the laws, otherwise it seems a lot of predators and criminals would be roaming free on technicalities.  The pervs, if they weren't talking to LEOs, would be talking to kids.  So I'm glad they're doing what they are doing. 

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/30/to-catch-predator-host-caught-cheating/

our buddy Chris Hansen isnt so morally correct himself.  Cheating on your wife with a 30 year old is better than banging 9 year old boys and girls but still immoral. 

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/30/to-catch-predator-host-caught-cheating/

our buddy Chris Hansen isnt so morally correct himself.  Cheating on your wife with a 30 year old is better than banging 9 year old boys and girls but still immoral. 

Looks like there is some conflicting statements in that article.  Who freakin' knows ... who freakin' cares. 

Archived