• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"You work for the Bucs? Well have a seat my name in Chris Hansen."

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Chris Hansen is a tool.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

9-14 year old?

sick ****

have fun in prison, hope the bunk you with Nasty Nate. 

how do I apply for his position? sounds like a cake gig, prob not too high a quota or pressure being there was a blackout last year. 

Entrapment *****!

These people had evil intent, but did not actually DO anything.

if a guy goes to a 12 year old girls house after an internet conversation about having sex, asking if the parents are around, knowing the age, etc.  What do you think his intentions are?  Not saying that was this guys case, but they are all pretty much identical scenarios.  So even if he didnt DO anything, if it werent a setup he would be having sex with a 9-14 year old girl or boy. 

Sick POS

Guest nybullsfan

Yuppers, they're prolly all sick pieces of ****. No arguments there.

But it's still entrapment, and it's wrong. The question is, does it prevent an even larger wrong from happening? We can't know for sure, but we do know they didn't actually DO anything "this time"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

But it's still entrapment, and it's wrong. The question is, does it prevent an even larger wrong from happening? We can't know for sure, but we do know they didn't actually DO anything "this time"

Somehow I'm ok with it....

Guest nybullsfan

... this time.

It's a slippery slope.  Why do cops feel a need to pretend to be ADULT female prostitutes in order to catch the johns?? Or pretend to be terrorists? Or drug sellers?

I have a philosophical problem with cops - who are pretending to be lawbreakers - enticing citizens to break the law. If the cop wasn't there to be the bait, who's to say whether the citizen would have acted at all?

... this time.

It's a slippery slope.  Why do cops feel a need to pretend to be ADULT female prostitutes in order to catch the johns?? Or pretend to be terrorists? Or drug sellers?

I have a philosophical problem with cops - who are pretending to be lawbreakers - enticing citizens to break the law. If the cop wasn't there to be the bait, who's to say whether the citizen would have acted at all?

i agree to some extent, but in this case its catching predators and their crime scene is the internet, so its really the best way to catch them and Im ok here as well.  Cant really say I agree they shouldnt pretend to be hookers or drug sellers because if an undercover came up to me inany of those situations Im not buying, because I dont use drugs or solicit prostitutes and feel if someone does say 'yes' they must do it all the time and its all illegal.  does it fix the bigger problem? no but it keeps people scared enough to not do it as much (i guess)

I completely agree if you ever watched the show "bait car" where they leave a running car in a neighborhood where cars are often stolen.  Its enticing people (most who wouldnt) to take and steal the car.  though those dudes make bad decisions, you gotta feel bad for them.  The are opportunist. 

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Whatever it takes to these SICK F**KS off the streets. I have a teenage daughter and nieces. Do whatever it take.

Archived