• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt on 620 Tomorrow at 11:05

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

leavitt messed up a good thing for him

it wasgreat for usf he left

he never would have turned corner here

holtz should by next year

Leavitt did not leave, he was kicked out.  Big difference

I don't see where smazza said that Leavitt left.  I think he was referring to "messed up a good thing" meaning that Leavitt didn't watch what he was doing.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I was sad to see him go, but now we've moved on.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

+1

Guest nybullsfan

It's like divorce. Just because the family was dysfunctional doesn't mean you have to hate your birth parent

Guest Sunburned

I was happy when he was given his exit visa.

Too bad the administration didn't handle it properly (according to contract terms) and had to pay him off. 

He want USF to win the BE this year, so he can claim credit for it.  Notice, he never uttered the words Skip or Holtz. :(

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Too bad the administration didn't handle it properly (according to contract terms) and had to pay him off. 

He want USF to win the BE this year, so he can claim credit for it.  Notice, he never uttered the words Skip or Holtz. :(

the improvement we've made AS A PROGRAM under holtz is obvious and undeniable...

leavitt was a good coach with some screws loose... i think holtz can take us to where we all want to be.

the improvement we've made AS A PROGRAM under holtz is obvious and undeniable...

Come on, hatter, don't be ridiculous ... "Obvious and undeniable"? I'm not saying Skip won't take this us where Leavitt never did but to say that the PROGRAM has shown obvious and undeniable improvement is absurd ... unless you're talking practice facilities.  ::)

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Come on, hatter, don't be ridiculous ... "Obvious and undeniable"? I'm not saying Skip won't take this us where Leavitt never did but to say that the PROGRAM has shown obvious and undeniable improvement is absurd ... unless you're talking practice facilities.  ::)

we beat Rutgers and Miami  ;D

we beat Rutgers and Miami  ;D

Lost to Syracuse and had our usual conference and overall records  :P  ... I certainly believe Skip can improve the program but there's nothing tangible yet.

Archived