• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Muma Center Tour

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Top link?... You don't have to have a Facebook account to se them, do you?

I don't believe so since its public page. did it work for you?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

Where, exactly, is the top link?

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

The one that says Muma Center Tour towards the top of the page.

I do not see it ... am I the only one that can't find it?? ... I'll try to do a screen shot later on today to see if I'm nuts or not.

Guest nybullsfan

I do not see it ... am I the only one that can't find it?? ... I'll try to do a screen shot later on today to see if I'm nuts or not.

Me neither. Maybe you have to be signed in to Facebook to see it...

• Content Count:  3,616

anyone know site or way I can upload them on facebook for everyone to see?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

He didn't mention anything like that.... but as we were standing in the tunnel the point was brought up that the players would be able to hear the crowd from there and at that point 4 or 5 people brought up the point that the students should be moved back to the lower portion of the sidelines. It's only my opinion, but the look on Bill's face seemed to convey that he agreed with that idea.

I can see them setting up a student entrance where gate 1 currently is now(dining hall corner). If they move the students back to the sidelines where they should be then it would be the best logistical option.

Also, there is a HUGE room upstairs in the Muma Center that they have plans to build out for a Hospitality/Recruiting venue. It has windows that overlook both practice courts. They just need another gift to finish that out.

Bill said of the 35 million that were earmarked for the project that 32 would be inside the dome and the remaining 3 would be for the landscaping and outside of the building.

Bill came directly from a planning meeting for the Dome renovations... and he said that pretty much every thing that will be built is now locked into the plans/budget... He also said that if they could start construction in June that they are looking at 8-9 months.... that's a very agressive timeline like the Basketball and Softball stadiums. I think they're very close to announcing a start date. Plenty going on behind the scenes... the contractor will be the same as the Muma Center... the foreman we spoke to had to get clarification as to which plans we would see from Bill so I'm pretty sure he's already involved heavily with the dome plans. The same company also did the baseball/softball stadiums.

Love Bill. Of Out of Bill and Doug. Bill is by far the better of the two. But even after that, this should have already been ironed out, before the meeting with the state government.  That why once it was approved it was go time.

Not sure what you're basing that on, but Bill is much more out in the public than Doug. Because I'm not in athletics I can't say how much Doug does. So its not really fair to say Bill is better.

I don't know how many events you attend, but we see Doug at everything we go to.  Met Bill at one of the baseball games this year and liked him.  But we saw Doug at the BBQ last week, the Donaldson Deck on Friday night, most basketball games I've been to and every away football game we've attended.  He (Doug) and his wife have never been nothing short of gracious to us.  People may not be happy with the results of some of the coaches, but when he brought in Lelo and Stan they seemed like good hires.  The softball coach is coaching the USA team.  Landing Coach Holtz also seemed to be a good get.  Hindsight is always 20-20 with coaches, but Doug is working his butt off.  He has a great vision for USF Athletics.  Pretty sure Bill is here because of Doug's presence.

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

Doug oversees everything.

Bill is the one who micro-manages everything. He just happens to be the more talkative of the two.

Me neither. Maybe you have to be signed in to Facebook to see it...

You do have to be signed in. I used one of my kid's accounts to view it ... It's weird that the tour is the only post on the wall not viewable if you're not signed in. You'd figure you could view them all or none.

• Content Count:  9,038

I don't have a Facebook.

Archived