• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Board Suggestion(Add a new section)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

There is too many boards. Also when things are slow, we should leave posts that belong somewhere else linger here for a bit before moving them.

We do.  This one is a perfect example.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

leave everything alone here

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

I suggested a board to Brad for alumni networking.  we need a place where we can go to each other with open requisitions, resume help, professional advice, etc.  it would be a fantastic way to promote our school and likely the best way to promote the USF name.

at great schools you don't pay a lot of money for the education, rather you pay a lot of money for the name and the network it brings.  end of story.

USF Professional Development and Networking Board

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?board=25.0

thanks i didn't even realize this was there.  maybe it should be its own mainboard to actually promote it instead of being a sub board of a section hardly anyone ever posts in.

also, more of an emphasis on networking.  maybe sub boards within that for different industries.  the population on the board may not warrant it right now, but i'd bet if we became a popular networking site, then the traffic would increase a lot.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Is the issue just over a few mouse clicks?  I read almost all of the other boards.  But it's because I'm willing to click on them.  Those that aren't probably should not worry about how many forums are on here. 

:2cents

Guest nybullsfan

To save mouse clicks, try this link (it's in the upper right-hand corner of the page)

"Show unread posts since last visit."

Now, I no longer care WHAT board it's in, unless I'm starting the thread, since I see all new posts on a single page...

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I appreciate all your thoughts, suggestions and ideas.  Beginning in June, we are going to start moving towards the latest generation of TheBullsPen and will certainly include as many ideas and preferences that we can.

• Content Count:  259

Will you be staying on SMF or moving?

• Content Count:  151

For what it's worth I'd like to say that I'm not complaining, and I don't think anyone else is either.  Just some feedback on what might make things smoother...

All of the moderators and administrators do a great job and I'm very appreciative!

Archived