• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kent Taylor TE, Land O'Lakes HS, Land O'Lakes, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Our coaches must have a lot of extra time on their hands since they are spending time visiting players since their is no way they are coming here.

joshnewberg

#USF coach stopped by Land O' Lakes HS to check on TE Kent Taylor.

• Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

Our coaches must have a lot of extra time on their hands since they are spending time visiting players since their is no way they are coming here.

joshnewberg

I was aware that they were going to visit him when I made my comments. The visit doesn't change my opinion of the matter. They're going to try, its still spring evaluation, they're not going to be recruiting him come summer time unless something changes but as of right now, he's frigid on USF

joshnewberg

I was aware that they were going to visit him when I made my comments. The visit doesn't change my opinion of the matter. They're going to try, its still spring evaluation, they're not going to be recruiting him come summer time unless something changes but as of right now, he's frigid on USF

The dated Scout info is duly noted.

• Content Count:  136

joshnewberg

The dated Scout info is duly noted.

My info is from the same source as Smooth's and was of 3:25pm yesterday. Whatever, I forgot you are the recruiting guru with tons of sources and 1st hand knowledge and any one who dares to disagree with you is a troll. I'll just say this, if he ends up at USF, then something went terribly wrong with the rest of his offers.

• Content Count:  622

The guy who posts 8 week old YouTube videos and swears we are in Kelvin Rainey's top 5 is trying to call someone out on dated info..  :D

Fyi..

Sean Price >>>>>>>> Taylor, by a mile..

• Content Count:  178

Why do these TEs from LOL want to go to FSU?  When is the last time FSU properly used a TE?  These players make extremely poor choices when it comes time to picking their college schools.  What happened to Caz at LOL?  How about the kid that was supposed to be the best in the country when Caz went there?  He transfered out after a year or two.  Caz stayed and was moved from TE to OT over and over again. 

Going to FSU is a mistake. 

The guy who posts 8 week old YouTube videos and swears we are in Kelvin Rainey's top 5 is trying to call someone out on dated info..   :D

Fyi..

Yeah, who am I gonna believe you, or my lying ears. Tne Scoutheads have now spoken, let no disagreement come from the chattering masses.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

The guy who posts 8 week old YouTube videos and swears we are in Kelvin Rainey's top 5 is trying to call someone out on dated info..   :D

Fyi..

Yeah, who am I gonna believe you, or my lying ears. Tne Scoutheads have now spoken, let no disagreement come from the chattering masses.

The main point is to be more rational with who we have a chance on signing and who we don't. The chances of landing this guy are very low as are other players we've offered. Price is the guy we need to go after 100%.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I love the way Reef throws a tantrum anytime conflicting info is presented.  His inability to admit when he's wrong and certain sources are credible is pretty amusing.  Keep sticking your fingers in your ears and having a martyr complex. 

I love the way Reef throws a tantrum anytime conflicting info is presented.  His inability to admit when he's wrong and certain sources are credible is pretty amusing.  Keep sticking your fingers in your ears and having a martyr complex. 

"sources are credible" God that's funny. Show me one quote anywhere above where a source is quoted or attributed beside mine. Just one in the entire thread, please.

Archived