• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kent Taylor TE, Land O'Lakes HS, Land O'Lakes, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Sounds like another TE thinks we are a viable option. This young man has an offer list as long as your arm.  Great speed for a big guy.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Kent-Taylor-118152

• Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

Him and/or Price would be awesome. We need a solid TE. We seem to be in on quite a few players with nice offer lists this year.

• Content Count:  136

Yeah don't get your hopes up, there is no way this kid is coming here. Not sure why rivals has his "top 5" as those schools but it's more like ND, FSU, UF, UM and Penn St. USF is not even close to that top 5.

Yeah don't get your hopes up, there is no way this kid is coming here. Not sure why rivals has his "top 5" as those schools but it's more like ND, FSU, UF, UM and Penn St. USF is not even close to that top 5.

Maybe they have it that way because they actually spoke to him and that's what he told them. Funny how that works.

Maybe they have it that way because they actually spoke to him and that's what he told them. Funny how that works.

Let me put it this way, I know that is not his top 5 and that USF is not anywhere near it.

Let me put it this way, I know that is not his top 5 and that USF is not anywhere near it.

You know what, if you open that link and keep refreshing it, the top 5 continues to change. I can tell you his top 5 is FSU, ND, UF, UM and PSU.

• Content Count:  849

Very True CReschk8, no way is that kid coming to USF, unless everybody else pulls his schollie.

• Content Count:  763

Weatherford is that you?  ;)   

Care to share who is on his top 5 and why we are not on it?

Weatherford is that you?  ;)   

Care to share who is on his top 5 and why we are not on it?

As I mentioned above, FSU, ND, UF, UM and PSU are the top five most likely. He's probably leaning towards FSU from all I've read. One reason why USF has no chance is as arguably the top TE in the country he has his choice of any school but when you add that he just doesn't like USF it probably means he's not coming here despite their best efforts.

whoops.

via twitter

USFBullsEYE

USF in the picture for Land O' Lakes (Fla.) TE Kent Taylor .http://usf.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1216659

Guess I'm gonna trust this attributed source rather than "I've read" , "most likely" and conjecture that he wouldn't come to USF because he has offers elsewhere.

Archived