• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Day = Major Fail?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

Imagine what would happen if they said "Sure, drinking is permitted and encouraged!".  Instead, they tell everyone no so only the "brave" ones will try to drink.

The real question is not whether they will allow drinking but if they will enforce it.

This

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Not sure what the big deal is... I kept a keg in my tent on campus while living in GreenbergOpolis for five months. If you're responsible about consumption, the school police tend to turn a blind eye. Just my two cents.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Can you make it 4 hours w/out a drink? 

Easily the best post in this thread.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Just tailgate as usual.  No one's going to hassle you for drinking as long as your not obnoxious.  At worst a cop will make you dump out what's open and put the rest away (granted your not a confrontational ******* about it).

And wanting to drink at a tailgate does not an alcoholic make.  If the TSA banned alcohol in the parking lots before games, I would certainly rethink my position as a season ticket holder.  I'm not an alcoholic and I don't even drink before every game, but i like to know that I can if I want.

Archived