• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Day = Major Fail?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=210438998981589

According to the official Facebook page for the event, they state and I quote, "USF is a dry campus, alcohol is not permitted"... first USF is not a dry campus, they serve beer at the SUn Dome, and at the Beef's.

Second, if this event is a dry event, then this will be a major, borderline epic fail... perhaps they did this to prevent the area from being swarmed or something. All I know is that I am now considering just going to the baseball game and drinking off campus now. What is the point of tailgating without beer?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Even dry campuses allow for beer in gameday...

USF is not a dry campus... This would be a fail

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I always love the people on here that say things like "Can you go 4 hours without a drink?" or "Do you have to drink at every event?" NO people, we dont have to drink at every event. We enjoy having a beer at the game, or tailgating before the game. Dont mock someone just because it isnt something you enjoy.

• Content Count:  1,482

It's not a dry campus, bring alcohol, you'll be fine. Don't be obnoxious and belligerent, because then something will probably happen.

And remember in case you've forgotten, the baseball/softball stadium doesn't sell beer, so drink before or find a creative way to sneak it in

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

I always love the people on here that say things like "Can you go 4 hours without a drink?" or "Do you have to drink at every event?" NO people, we dont have to drink at every event. We enjoy having a beer at the game, or tailgating before the game. Dont mock someone just because it isnt something you enjoy.

Oh I enjoy it, I just won't boycott an event due to the fact they don't serve beer.

• Content Count:  1,524

Satty,

I hear ya. The fact that baseball isnt serving beer yet hasnt made me not go to games. I still go to as many as possible.

• Content Count:  334

From what I can remember, USF campus is just like how the rest of the county is set up for alcohol consumption. You can drink at designated areas/venues/restaurants, but you can not have an open container out in the public. So unless they say you can have open containers in public or aren't enforcing it, I wouldn't risk it.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

From what I can remember, USF campus is just like how the rest of the county is set up for alcohol consumption. You can drink at designated areas/venues/restaurants, but you can not have an open container out in the public. So unless they say you can have open containers in public or aren't enforcing it, I wouldn't risk it.

We certainly drank heavily and had open containers in leavittown

• Content Count:  334

We certainly drank heavily and had open containers in leavittown

lol I do remember that. Was that when we were waiting for tickets that leavitt himself even came and visited? As long as it is in silo cups and not in a container that says "HEY I'M DRINKING BOOZE", then USFPD shouldn't have any probable cause to suspect anything..

Archived