• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RayShawn Jenkins, ATH, Admiral Farragut HS, St. Petersburg, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

GA reports Rayshawn has a cracked rib Out 4-6 weeks.. Hope it doesn't interfere with his season too much. Of all of our commits he is the one I am most concerned with.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

GA reports Rayshawn has a cracked rib Out 4-6 weeks.. Hope it doesn't interfere with his season too much. Of all of our commits he is the one I am most concerned with.

I wonder if Greg got a heads up on that by reading my post about him being injured.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=79773.0

Mods: you probably should consolidate both threads. There might be another thread on him, but I'm too lazy to look for it.  ;D

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

AFA's Rayshawn Jenkins out 4-5 weeks Search

Thu. September 15, 2011 | Bob Putnam

Admiral Farragut wide receiver/defensive back Rayshawn Jenkins will miss four to five games after fracturing a rib in practice earlier this week.

"It's disappointing because I'll miss a lot of games my senior year," Jenkins said. "But I think the team should still be okay. We should continue winning."

Jenkins, a USF recruit, is the Blue Jackets' best defensive back and arguably their best receiver. His injury comes when Admiral Farragut begins playing the bulk of its district games, starting with Friday's game against Canterbury in a matchup of undefeated teams. The Blue Jackets also play Keswick (Sept 23), Carrollwood Day (Sept. 30) and Indian Rocks Christian (Oct. 7) during Jenkins' absence.

Jenkins had three carries for 74 yards and one reception for 50 yards. He will be missed more on offense as a quarterback when Admiral Farragut uses the wildcat formation.

http://www.tampabay.com/hometeam/blog/afas-rayshawn-jenkins-out-4-5-weeks/10719/

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Taking visits to Wake and UM per Greg's tweet.

Saw it coming... hopefully it's not the start of a snowball.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Ramifications of playing terrible. Plus, instability of conference doesn't help.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Seems like he is Miami bound. Hopefully Price doesn't follow.

Ramifications of playing terrible. Plus, instability of conference doesn't help.

We ain't playing any worse than Stripper U. Besides if he is gonna decommit to go to UM with their upcoming problems, he ain't smart enough to learn a playbook. We are WAY better off without him.

• Content Count:  7,523

Has he committed to Miami? If not, then I can't really make any judgement. As a matter of fact, I prefer that he be up front with us now so we can target someone. Signing day switches are the worst.

• Content Count:  21,365

Move on, he is not mature enough to make a decision and stick with it then we do not want him.

He gone. Obviously he fit's their mindset better than ours. He will not be missed.

http://bigcountypreps.com/180/2011/11/13/farraguts-jenkins-decommits-from-usf-and-names-a-new-home/#.TsBOGFaCn7N

Archived