• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2012 Commitments

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

good stuff rizman

too bad for us

without a qb,,usf will not compete for much next year or the year after

SADUSFBULL.

Your schtick is tired.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

To those that have been following USF recruiting closer than I have, are there any surprise gets we will end up with on Wed or is there anyone on the above list teetering on signing elsewhere besides USF?

• Content Count:  95
  • Days Won:  0

To those that have been following USF recruiting closer than I have, are there any surprise gets we will end up with on Wed or is there anyone on the above list teetering on signing elsewhere besides USF?

I read on here that D'Vario Montgomery has been trying to recruits teammates to come but who exactly, I dont know. I guess there wont be any surprises (good or bad) on Weds.

No go on QB? beside Eveld 2.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I read on here that D'Vario Montgomery has been trying to recruits teammates to come but who exactly, I dont know. I guess there wont be any surprises (good or bad) on Weds.

No go on QB? beside Eveld 2.

I think that may refer to Asiantii Woulard(2013) who we are really high on. That may be why we have been so reluctant sign a middling QB(Insert Tyler Cameron here) this year. We signed a lot of JUCOs which only eat up 2 yrs of scholarship as opposed to new recruits which capture 5 years. We went after some big time guys and landed some of them. Hopefully we are coming off of a big season next year and we can fill a big recruiting class with studs. It's a short and long term strategy which makes a lot of sense. Tashon Whitehurst and Kameron Davis are the last 2 hopefuls that anyone knows about and we have legitimate shots at both of them. Both are really solid.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

There's 2 or 3 that could announce for us tomorrow. OL and LB.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

There's 2 or 3 that could announce for us tomorrow. OL and LB.

twittermug_normal.jpg

gregauman Greg Auman

@

@joshnewberg247 Hearing promising things on Davis and Whitehurst for USF, which would be good finish to quiet final month for Bulls.

57 minutes ago

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The_Truth_21 TASHON WHITEHURST

Signing tomorro at Gainesville high school at 3:15

1 hour ago

gregauman Greg Auman

Oakland Park Northeast OL Kam Davis will announce tomorrow at 11. Choosing between USF, West Virginia, ECU, says coach Donnell Bennett.

1 hour ago

Archived