• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Expect more students at the game tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I went with my son and used his companion ticket and got to sit in the student section. It was a lot of fun. I have sat on the other side many times but this was the first time to actually be in the middle of them and they were as entertaining as the game. I wish more students had the same enthusiasm and energy as the hard cores do. My favorite was the boing, boing, boing bit.

Were you in the front row at half-court?

Yes, my son was on my left. And the stink bomb was about five seats to my left.

LOL, yeah that was the worst thing I've ever seen (smelled) in the student section.  But yeah, I was sitting to your right.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

I went with my son and used his companion ticket and got to sit in the student section. It was a lot of fun. I have sat on the other side many times but this was the first time to actually be in the middle of them and they were as entertaining as the game. I wish more students had the same enthusiasm and energy as the hard cores do. My favorite was the boing, boing, boing bit.

Were you in the front row at half-court?

Yes, my son was on my left. And the stink bomb was about five seats to my left.

LOL, yeah that was the worst thing I've ever seen (smelled) in the student section.   But yeah, I was sitting to your right.

Very nice to meet you, even if after the fact. My son is a freshman at St. Pete Campus and is why we got the student tix tonight. We go to all the football games and he has always sat with me until this season. He prefers sitting in the student section.....but comes back to dear old dad for refreshments during the game. That guy to our left really stunk. I asked one student if he was a regular and he told me no. That is good.

Good luck to you in school and keep up the Bulls energy like you and your friends were doing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Didn't really notice a difference.

i didn't either but i didn't really look up much. tonight would have been great for students to go to and make them want to go more often

Actually, the 2nd level behind our bench was a lot fuller than usual ... 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Well lets give them credit for at least showing up which seems to be a problem with the entire student body.

So instead of putting them down we should be commending them.

You're absolutely right .... but it sounded like they had to be there .. and whether they had to or not, maybe the show last night will make them come back.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

The atmosphere at the Sun Dome last night was great. I wish these students actually showed up for every game. For a crowd of just under 4K, it was loud and there was quite a bit of heckling lobbed at some DePaul players.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Certainly a good showing last night. Now we need those students to tell there friends to come with them to future games.

• Content Count:  2,726

The atmosphere at the Sun Dome last night was great. I wish these students actually showed up for every game. For a crowd of just under 4K, it was loud and there was quite a bit of heckling lobbed at some DePaul players.

Yeah there were a group of us old school "heckling" bulls fans there for the game.  Personally this was the only game I could make this year.  :(

I hope the students pick up on the trend and revive the spirit of Death Row!!! The Best Hecklers in the Nation!!!

Go Bulls!!!

• Content Count:  2,726

Btw, were the ones on the left side of the student section(left of the stink bomb) in the 2nd and 3rd rows.  :)

Love giving the coaches/players and sometimes the visiting fans an earful!!!  ;)

GO BULLS!!!

Archived