• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCFers assessment of USF basketball

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Do we not have anyone on the bench that can shoot better than 30% from the field? If we don't have anyone better, then that is not him, that is on the coaching staff.

simply put, no we do not have anyone better on the bench.

this team is bad from top to bottom. 

and i dont buy the facilities excuse.  sure it will keep us from getting the mcdonalds all americans but there are better teams out there playing in the missouri valley conf or the mid american conf.

i would think that even with sub-par facilities heath would be able to sell the idea of being the SUPERSTAR on a team that plays in the big east with espn exposure week in and week out.  but i really dont even by heath's game plan.  we look lost in every game and seem like we have to work 5 x's harder than the other team just an open look.

heath has one more year before i think he starts to feel the pressure.  if we come out next season as bad as we are this year then they need to consider a move.  heath is getting paid a decent wage, yet not producing any progress.

You  make some good points...as believe most are probably shocked/disappointed that in Heath's 4 season at USF...he has lost to teams this season from:

CUSA (2 of them)

ASUN

Colonial Athletic Conf

MAC

Horizon League

Hard to compete in the Big East if you can't beat mid-major/low-major conf teams.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  578

I can't believe how butthurt you are about losing 4 in a row. I miss all the UCF basketball articles and top 25 ranking posts from you. What gives?  :'(

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

it is pretty pathetic wasting time for a post like this. :loser

Just for the record, before K_L comes in and starts whining like a little girl, that post was pulled out of a thread on the Main Board and moved here. You and Vega are doing a fine job on Stan and don't need any help from an outsider.  :D

• Content Count:  4,016

Just for the record, before K_L comes in and starts whining like a little girl, that post was pulled out of a thread on the Main Board and moved here. You and Vega are doing a fine job on Stan and don't need any help from an outsider.  :D

Whoa clarify there champ-- I always love when you're passionate about something we all need to stand at attention and listen, but when others are then it's a rant.  To be clear vega and I (and a myriad of others however vega and I seem to be who you love to target maybe it's our passionate posts) are providing serious thought provoking discussion with regards to USF Hoops.  Our position is clear and different from yours, but it hardly makes it wrong, given the state of our hoops program under Mr. Heath anyone that is disappointed could never be labeled as wrong.

Conversely, all KL did was try and antagonize USF fans.  I find it an incredible waste of manpower to do something so useless and trivial.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf basketballl has underachieved for decades

usf basketballl has underachieved for decades

They've been around that long?  ;)

Whoa clarify there champ-- I always love when you're passionate about something we all need to stand at attention and listen, but when others are then it's a rant.  To be clear vega and I (and a myriad of others however vega and I seem to be who you love to target maybe it's our passionate posts) are providing serious thought provoking discussion with regards to USF Hoops.  Our position is clear and different from yours, but it hardly makes it wrong, given the state of our hoops program under Mr. Heath anyone that is disappointed could never be labeled as wrong.

Good luck with that...as Triple D think's Heath craps sweet berries and everything is just fine during his  4th season at USF making almost $1 Million per year.

• Content Count:  4,016

Good luck with that...as Triple D think's Heath craps sweet berries and everything is just fine during his  4th season at USF making almost $1 Million per year.

:o KL's callin'm like he sees'm...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

LOL ...  Where did I say it was wrong to be disappointed in the state of our hoops program right now?? Quit making up **** ... You'd have to be nuts to think everything is peachy keen right now ... I just said you two were doing a fine job on Stan, that's pretty much indisputable, and then you start pulling crap out of the air. ... and there is no "myriad of others" banging that drum anywhere near as hard you two are so it's only natural that you come to mind. It's your opinion and opinions are never wrong because it's what you, or I, think and should never be construed for fact ...

Conversely, all KL did was try and antagonize USF fans.

It is pretty obvious, isn't it ...?

Archived