• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kevin Sousa DTQB Lake Nona; Orlando FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

Kevin is down to WF and USF. Guess he didn't care for Miami. WF is who he left to go shopping. This one may come through for us.

via twit

LarryWeisbaum Larry Weisbaum

After a great visit, it’s down to USF & Wake for QB Kevin

Which part of "he never got a UM offer" is so hard to understand?

It's very nice of Sousa to tell our OC that he's "crossing Miami off his list" when he doesn't have a UM offer.  It's all good, though, the kid has to do what's right for him.  Best of luck.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,523

Kevin is down to WF and USF. Guess he didn't care for Miami. WF is who he left to go shopping. This one may come through for us.

via twit

It's very nice of Sousa to tell our OC that he's "crossing Miami off his list" when he doesn't have a UM offer.  It's all good, though, the kid has to do what's right for him.  Best of luck.

LOL  Mutiny always says this.  UM has 2-3 recruiters on a guy, talking to him as much as rules allow and then when the kid spurns them..."He didn't have an offer"...

The same guy who claims to have the ear of the AD yet nothing he spouts off about ever happens.  The same guy who claimed UM would NEVER lose a single game in the series...

So as you can see, his track record of accuracy leaves a little to be desired...

via twit

LOL  Mutiny always says this.  UM has 2-3 recruiters on a guy, talking to him as much as rules allow and then when the kid spurns them..."He didn't have an offer"...

The same guy who claims to have the ear of the AD yet nothing he spouts off about ever happens.  The same guy who claimed UM would NEVER lose a single game in the series...

So as you can see, his track record of accuracy leaves a little to be desired...

Hilarious.

The hard-working Golden staff has 2-3 recruiters talking to every guy.  Sousa didn't get an offer.  Weatherford didn't get an offer.  McDade didn't get an offer.

Brisset did.  Rudock did.  Those were our 1A/1B guys, and those are the guys who got offers.

Though we are likely to pick up Savage or Forcier late.  Probably Savage.

Fortunately, my AD listened to me and a number of other UM alums, and we will not be scheduling UM-USF on an annual basis any longer.  Kirby gets it.  He needs to schedule more OOS OOC BCS opponents.  He understands.

Oh, well, I was wrong about never losing a game to USF.  I was wrong, once.  What a record of inaccuracy...

There will be no annual extension of the UM-USF game.  Of that, I can assure you.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

via twit

Hilarious.

The hard-working Golden staff has 2-3 recruiters talking to every guy.  Sousa didn't get an offer.  Weatherford didn't get an offer.  McDade didn't get an offer.

Brisset did.  Rudock did.  Those were our 1A/1B guys, and those are the guys who got offers.

Fortunately, my AD listened to me and a number of other UM alums, and we will not be scheduling UM-USF on an annual basis any longer.  Kirby gets it.  He needs to schedule more OOS OOC BCS opponents.  He understands.

Oh, well, I was wrong about never losing a game to USF.  I was wrong, once.  What a record of inaccuracy...

There will be no annual extension of the UM-USF game.  Of that, I can assure you.

Yeah Mutiny. Got your butt kicked in Miami. Gonna get your butt kicked in Tampa. I guess you guys don't want to continue the series. No surprise there. HAHAHA. Your starting to sound like Steroid Sileo now.

via twit

Hilarious.

Yeah Mutiny. Got your butt kicked in Miami. Gonna get your butt kicked in Tampa. I guess you guys don't want to continue the series. No surprise there. HAHAHA. Your starting to sound like Steroid Sileo now.

Ah, the typical low intellectual standards at USF, where a 3-point margin is considered a butt-kicking.

Our alums and fans didn't want the series...BEFORE Fat Paul Mana-Dee signed it.  Fortunately, we found a bulldozer big enough to move his beached-whale-carcass over to the Law School, and we now have an AD who actually listens to the alums.

Ask your boy, E.T.  I spoke out against playing USF annually from the first year.  Has nothing to do with who wins or loses.  USF is not, and will never be, a rival of UM's.

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

via twit

Hilarious.

Our alums and fans didn't want the series...BEFORE Fat Paul Mana-Dee signed it.  Fortunately, we found a bulldozer big enough to move his beached-whale-carcass over to the Law School, and we now have an AD who actually listens to the alums.

Do you actually look around at your fans, a majority could not go to school at UM or pass your basic 101 classes. I is a gang thing, yo..

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Ask your boy, E.T.  I spoke out against playing USF annually from the first year.  Has nothing to do with who wins or loses.  USF is not, and will never be, a rival of UM's.

That may be true....but then that begs the question....WHO is UM's rival??

Florida won't play you any more.

Maybe FSU but they clearly don't view you as their main rival.....you will always be 2nd fiddle to Florida to them.

NC State? Wake Forest? Boston College maybe?

Notre Dame showed in the Sun Bowl there is not a rivalry there and I don't think they plan to make their series with you long term.

UM has won 5 National Championships and yet they have no great rivalry.....just like USF......awww that is kinda sad. Maybe that is why no one goes to Sunlife Stadium anymore or did they ever....I can't recall.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

That may be true....but then that begs the question....WHO is UM's rival??

Florida won't play you any more.

Maybe FSU but they clearly don't view you as their main rival.....you will always be 2nd fiddle to Florida to them.

NC State? Wake Forest? Boston College maybe?

Notre Dame showed in the Sun Bowl there is not a rivalry there and I don't think they plan to make their series with you long term.

UM has won 5 National Championships and yet they have no great rivalry.....just like USF......awww that is kinda sad. Maybe that is why no one goes to Sunlife Stadium anymore or did they ever....I can't recall.

Oh, snap.

Archived