• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ruben Gonzalez WR Committs!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Juwan Caesar has verballed to MSU. Wonder if this is fallout from Rubens signing. He was gonna be here this weekend.

I'm confused. I thought it was WR D Allen who was expected to vist USF this week. Caesar, I thought, was going to visit WVU along with WR Scott. The only guy I can confirm is that Grady is at WF.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Juwan Caesar has verballed to MSU. Wonder if this is fallout from Rubens signing. He was gonna be here this weekend.

I'm confused. I thought it was WR D Allen who was expected to vist USF this week. Caesar, I thought, was going to visit WVU along with WR Scott. The only guy I can confirm is that Grady is at WF.

at one point, they were both suppose to come.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Great get!  Gonzalez holds a lot of potential for us and an immediate addition to our WR corps.  I wonder if our lack of production this year in this position and immediate need helped with these guys committing. 

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

HOLTZ MAKES IT LOOK EASY

HE HAS PERSONALITY AND DOESNT ABUSE THE PLAYERS

HE IS A SALESMAN

• Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

I saw someone tweet that Allen cancelled his visit here due to some of our recent commitments which is probably very accurate and better for both of us. Scott is the man we want now!

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

HOLTZ MAKES IT LOOK EASY

HE IS A SALESMAN

We're ranked as the #5 class in the big east and outside the top 50 nationally per rivals.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

HOLTZ MAKES IT LOOK EASY

HE IS A SALESMAN

We're ranked as the #5 class in the big east and outside the top 50 nationally per rivals.

That's because we don't buy as many subscriptions as the guys whose recruits automatically get a higher ranking. Ranking means nothing. Brynjar Gudmundsson never has been ranked and he's gonna be playing D-1, AQ football in a couple of years.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

HOLTZ MAKES IT LOOK EASY

HE IS A SALESMAN

That's because we don't buy as many subscriptions as the guys whose recruits automatically get a higher ranking. Ranking means nothing. Brynjar Gudmundsson never has been ranked and he's gonna be playing D-1, AQ football in a couple of years.

Bill, I think Sanjay was just making a point with Bozo the Barrister ...

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

HOLTZ MAKES IT LOOK EASY

HE IS A SALESMAN

Bill, I think Sanjay was just making a point with Bozo the Barrister ...

Yeah, I guess I was just getting a little bored. Needed to pick a fight with someone ;D It wasn't really aimed at Sanjay, I just get sick of hearing how we are ranked, when I know it don't mean diddly.

Archived