• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OFFICIALLY Leavitt Joins 49ers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

LMAO, I wonder if Jim Leavitt will now become a booster for USF....

Maybe he can restart their FB program.  :o  ;)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nybullsfan

Yeah if he has a beach condo I would hang onto that.....the beaches in NoCal are nothing like those down here.

It is freaky as you are walking around San Francisco and you see all the USF apparel in the same colors. Too similar for my liking.

It is odd. I remember walking around SF a couple years ago and seeing 'USF' gear and almost automatically buying it (if I see any USF gear outside of FL I get it). Alas, it was SF = San Francisco.

I remember driving on I Drive over in Orlando several years ago and saw a #32 USF jersey and thought "Who in the hell would have a Bobby Russell (only #32 that popped into my head) jersey??"

Who's Bobby Russel?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Yeah if he has a beach condo I would hang onto that.....the beaches in NoCal are nothing like those down here.

It is freaky as you are walking around San Francisco and you see all the USF apparel in the same colors. Too similar for my liking.

It is odd. I remember walking around SF a couple years ago and seeing 'USF' gear and almost automatically buying it (if I see any USF gear outside of FL I get it). Alas, it was SF = San Francisco.

I remember driving on I Drive over in Orlando several years ago and saw a #32 USF jersey and thought "Who in the hell would have a Bobby Russell (only #32 that popped into my head) jersey??"

Who's Bobby Russel?

One of three who started both our NCAA appearances back in the olden days ...

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

as a 49ers fan i am excited to have him.

i knew his days in college were over.  glad he landed on his feet and we always had great LBs here so i am confident leavitt knows a thing or two about that position

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

Good for Leavitt. A new start in a new town. I am thankful for what he accomplished here.

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

he better not buy property in San Fran because he will be head coach at Kansas St within 3 years......Harbaugh, that defense, and Jim will be successful over next couple years

• Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Who's Bobby Russel?

In the past few weeks I have seen Bobby  Gary and Fred Lewis

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Who's Bobby Russel?

In the past few weeks I have seen Bobby  Gary and Fred Lewis

Not to take this further off topic but it's really nice to see CB and Radenko at just about every home game .... Don't know if there are any others from the distant past that regularly attend.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

One of the several reasons it sucks to have Leavitt go out like he did. It would have been much better he he could come back to USF functions and receive the reception that past players get to enjoy. BTW, Radenko was probably my all time favorite Bull BB player.

Archived