• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeremy Davis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Why did Miami not reoffer this kid if he is so good?  They have plenty of schollies available and he wants to be a Cane. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Why did Miami not reoffer this kid if he is so good?  They have plenty of schollies available and he wants to be a Cane. 

I think I started this thread with a link to a thread which had a story and there was discussion there. You might want to take a look at that.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

What makes you think that UM has "plenty" of schollies available? By my calculation they are way over committed already and are gonna have to trim a bunch to get back under their restricted cap.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I understand.

Apparently, Strong and O'Leary still want him. I'm just puzzled why we don't. I hope that Holtz has better options for his remaining scholarships, because we are missing out on some good players.

You mean like the kid you were defending in the other thread? The non-recruited DT we snatched up from the under the rest of America?

There's been some baffling decisions here. We pursue a kid like White but apparently drop Davis and Reeves...?!?!??

Well, we needed to take at least one DT in this class and White at least appears to have the potential for a big payoff down the road.   

On the other hand, I'm not sure why we are still recruiting more OL when we seem to already have plenty in this class.

I'm as baffled as you.

Can't go wrong with Olinemen, especially since historically we have been so thin.  Olinemen can even play D Tackle, or like our most famous DE

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Don't forget that the big uglies (Oline, DT) are 32% of your starters (7/22). So if you recruit 25 players 8 should be Linemen. If you can't get Dline get Oline and convert to D.  :P

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

"I think I started this thread with a link to a thread which had a story and there was discussion there. You might want to take a look at that. "

Huh? Mama i think you've been up too long. Get some sleep.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

"I think I started this thread with a link to a thread which had a story and there was discussion there. You might want to take a look at that. "

What did I say that was incorrect?

I posted a link to a thread on a Miami board that had the article about Golden pulling his offer and there was a great deal of discussion about it over there.

Here is that link again.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=13&f=2927&t=7038685

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

What did I say that was incorrect?

I posted a link to a thread on a Miami board that had the article about Golden pulling his offer and there was a great deal of discussion about it over there.

Here is that link again.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=13&f=2927&t=7038685

I'm not sure what Bill was refering to either .... although your link goes to a sign in page now, Mama.

Archived