• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Terrance Plummer LB, Orange Park HS, Orange Park, FL

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Terrance has scheduled his official on 1/14/11. We are in his top 4? Is he back up for Edsel?

http://tinyurl.com/25xrvwm

backup for Keith Lewis who we lost.  If he's coming in on the 14th then that means the staff wants to sign him as a first choice.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Terrance has scheduled his official on 1/14/11. We are in his top 4? Is he back up for Edsel?

http://tinyurl.com/25xrvwm

backup for Keith Lewis who we lost.  If he's coming in on the 14th then that means the staff wants to sign him as a first choice.

Sounds right

• Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

Is there a list somewhere of all the guys scheduled to come in on the 14th? Seems like it should be a pretty long list.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  7

I've had the honor of playing with Tp (as we call him here in Orange Park) my whole high school career I've also taken a few hits from him while playing on the O-line at tackle hes a bruising hitter and an incredible athlete he has great football smarts and academic smarts hes an all around athlete hes also on the varsity basketball team where he also starts i really hope he signs with the Bulls i know that's where hell be happiest and he'd be a great ad on to an already great bulls team i think hes pretty high on the bulls recruiting board coach Holtz attended our district championship game this year in Ocala

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Is there a list somewhere of all the guys scheduled to come in on the 14th? Seems like it should be a pretty long list.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=77242.0

• Content Count:  431

I've had the honor of playing with Tp (as we call him here in Orange Park) my whole high school career I've also taken a few hits from him while playing on the O-line at tackle hes a bruising hitter and an incredible athlete he has great football smarts and academic smarts hes an all around athlete hes also on the varsity basketball team where he also starts i really hope he signs with the Bulls i know that's where hell be happiest and he'd be a great ad on to an already great bulls team i think hes pretty high on the bulls recruiting board coach Holtz attended our district championship game this year in Ocala

Cool, thanks for the info!

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

So are you a teammate of a bull, or hopefully a bull to be?

Will you be attending USF next year?

Welcome to the board. 

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Hey Teammate, thanks for the update. We always enjoy the posts of young athletes in here rather than the crotchety comments of some of our posters. It's nice to know that Terrance likes USF. Hope to meet you guys sometime after all this recruiting crap is over.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Teammate, what's the story with WR Kris Riley? I believe he also was intereted in USF.

Archived