• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Terrance Plummer LB, Orange Park HS, Orange Park, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Wonder why we haven't heard anything on TP. Rivals is now showing him with a trip to Southern Miss next w/e.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Wonder why we haven't heard anything on TP. Rivals is now showing him with a trip to Southern Miss next w/e.

Do we know whether he made his visit?

He played in a BB game Friday and was supposedly going to visit on Sat. No further indication on FB if he actually did.

FYI, So Miss can take partial qualifiers.

• Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

He played in a BB game Friday and was supposedly going to visit on Sat. No further indication on FB if he actually did.

He did make it in on Saturday morning.

He did make it in on Saturday morning.

Thanks for that info.

• Content Count:  7

Teammate, what's the story with WR Kris Riley? I believe he also was intereted in USF.

Kris talked to Coach Holtz in Ocala after our district championship game about making a visit im not sure if he did or not but the last time i spoke to him he told me he planned to commit to Oregon

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Teammate, what's the story with WR Kris Riley? I believe he also was intereted in USF.

Kris talked to Coach Holtz in Ocala after our district championship game about making a visit im not sure if he did or not but the last time i spoke to him he told me he planned to commit to Oregon

Oregon ???

Oregon ???

that was my reaction he says hes going to play for a prep team for a year thats similar to whats called a 13th grade and then hell sign to play with the ducks as a true freshmen? im not sure of the exact details but thats what ive heard

Oregon ???

that was my reaction he says hes going to play for a prep team for a year thats similar to whats called a 13th grade and then hell sign to play with the ducks as a true freshmen? im not sure of the exact details but thats what ive heard

Ok, thanks for the update on him. I figured he would get some major offers, so there had to be something amiss. Maybe he will change his mind if Plummer comes here. I'm sure we'd love to land a 6'5" receiver like him.

168443_1270534579942_1727209719_541610_6475712_n.jpg

Oregon ???

Ok, thanks for the update on him. I figured he would get some major offers, so there had to be something amiss. Maybe he will change his mind if Plummer comes here. I'm sure we'd love to land a 6'5" receiver like him.

168443_1270534579942_1727209719_541610_6475712_n.jpg

yea idk though i thought he would go to georgia since thats where his brother champ bailey went and thas a great picture that was taken monday night at our football banquet where did you come across that i believe im just out of the picture lol i remember that photo being taken

I got it off his FB page. There are some other pics you may be in. You should check it out.

Archived