• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Roderick Ryles- S- Dr. Phillips

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Guess Arkansas has given up on Roderick. Sounds like he got a real raw deal. They accepted his commit in July and then decided they had a bigger need at another position. Maybe he and Laquentin Smith will both come over after each of them  was headed to The Pig. They sent a Graduate assistant to deliver the news, thats just wrong. I mean it's Arkansas for chrissakes.

Arkansas pulls back offer to Dr. Phillips DB Roderick Ryles for player at another position

December 12, 2010

By Chris Hays | Orlando Sentinel

Dr. Phillips defensive back Roderick Ryles was surprised to receive some confusing news on Sunday from Arkansas graduate assistant coach Mark Biagi.

Ryles said he was told his scholarship offer was being pulled for a player at another position for which the Razorbacks had a higher priority need.

He said in a text message early Sunday evening, "I am no longer a Razorback. They took my scholarship so I am open and looking."

Ryles, the career leader at Dr. Phillips in interceptions with 15, said Biagi was somewhat apologetic about the move.

"He was like, if there was something he could do I'd still have the scholarship, but it's OK," said Ryles, a rather quiet, soft-spoken person.

http://usf.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1168183&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Rod is 6'1" 185# 4.5 40. We are probably fighting Michigan for him. Watching his film. looks like a solid kid, tackling and deep cover.

Video-

Rivals 3 stars, 21st S in US; 50th Plyr in state.

http://tinyurl.com/2fgwg9d

Scout 3 stars 89th S in US.

http://hsflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=376&p=8&c=1&nid=4859771

ESPN 3 stars 47th S in US

http://tinyurl.com/2a9vwyz

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,708
  • Days Won:  424

Guess Arkansas has given up on Roderick. Sounds like he got a real raw deal. They accepted his commit in July and then decided they had a bigger need at another position. Maybe he and Laquentin Smith will both come over after each of them  was headed to The Pig. They sent a Graduate assistant to deliver the news, thats just wrong. I mean it's Arkansas for chrissakes.

Arkansas pulls back offer to Dr. Phillips DB Roderick Ryles for player at another position

December 12, 2010

Dr. Phillips defensive back Roderick Ryles was surprised to receive some confusing news on Sunday from Arkansas graduate assistant coach Mark Biagi.

Ryles said he was told his scholarship offer was being pulled for a player at another position for which the Razorbacks had a higher priority need.

He said in a text message early Sunday evening, "I am no longer a Razorback. They took my scholarship so I am open and looking."

Ryles, the career leader at Dr. Phillips in interceptions with 15, said Biagi was somewhat apologetic about the move.

"He was like, if there was something he could do I'd still have the scholarship, but it's OK," said Ryles, a rather quiet, soft-spoken person.

http://usf.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1168183&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

If the story is true, there can't be many douchebags in college football bigger than Petrino ...

• Content Count:  1,081
  • Days Won:  2

We have our top 5 safeties back next year and 4 committed already so unless Hamilton or Garye are gonna play LB it seems rediculous to recruit this guy...can he play WR?...lol

• Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

We have our top 5 safeties back next year and 4 committed already so unless Hamilton or Garye are gonna play LB it seems rediculous to recruit this guy...can he play WR?...lol

that was funny :lmao

• Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

Hamilton and Garye will most likely grow into LB, Atkins might not make it in. Cliett (from last year's class) is a possibility as well to grow into a LB. So its really Lejiste, Young, Joyce, Jenkins with Hadley a possibility at the S positions.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

December 12, 2010

If the story is true, there can't be many douchebags in college football bigger than Petrino ...

But we already knew that, didn't we?  ;D

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I read that Hamilton is trying to backout of his committment.

• Content Count:  7,044
  • Days Won:  11

is or was?

• Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

is or was?

He's still committed, just a soft commit. The kid has never been to the campus so that's given him some pause about his decision.

"Hamilton (6-foot-1, 216-pounds) may be wavering, but he's still committed to USF.

"But I'm still a Bull," he said. "But not 100 percent."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/recruiting/os-recruiting-corian-hamilton-softens-on-usf-1208,0,4332261.story

Archived