• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BBall Prediction question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

I will be out of the country for a few weeks,

Can I just post in a thread for the games that I will be away or could you post the thread for games 12/20-1/9?

I don't think I will have too much access to a computer, but don't want to miss any more predictions?

Thanks ;)

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

what country r u going to?

Colombia

• Content Count:  1,386

I normally post the next contest after the current contest so as to not swamp the board with contests. I don't think it would be a problem for you to post your predictions here in this thread for those games.

Sat, Dec 18   James Madison     7:00 p.m.

Wed, Dec 22   @Cleveland State    7:00 p.m.

Tue, Dec 28   @Seton Hall *    7:00 p.m.

Fri, Dec 31   @Connecticut *    6:00 p.m.

Thu, Jan 06   Villanova *     7:00 p.m.

Sun, Jan 09   Louisville *   12:00 p.m.

I would suggest putting each prediction in a separate post in this thread, so that I can quote them into the relevant contest thread. Anytime you get access to a computer and want to post a different prediction, then just stick it in the relevant contest thread or in here. I always use the last valid prediction that someone posts for the contests.

Would that work for you?

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I posted a thread for the second game of that South Padre tournament because I was heading down to Miami and woudln't have access to a computer. Whatever points I would have earned were never applied.

Not sure what you should do.

I normally post the next contest after the current contest so as to not swamp the board with contests. I don't think it would be a problem for you to post your predictions here in this thread for those games.

Sat, Dec 18   James Madison     7:00 p.m.

Wed, Dec 22   @Cleveland State    7:00 p.m.

Tue, Dec 28   @Seton Hall *    7:00 p.m.

Fri, Dec 31   @Connecticut *    6:00 p.m.

Thu, Jan 06   Villanova *     7:00 p.m.

Sun, Jan 09   Louisville *   12:00 p.m.

I would suggest putting each prediction in a separate post in this thread, so that I can quote them into the relevant contest thread. Anytime you get access to a computer and want to post a different prediction, then just stick it in the relevant contest thread or in here. I always use the last valid prediction that someone posts for the contests.

Would that work for you?

I will do that, thanks

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Colombia

I think I recall you posting that your wife or fiance is from Cali. I assume that's where you're going. But if you get an opportunity, you have to check out Medellin. The City literally "lights up" for the holiday season. "Los alumbrados" can't be beat.

Colombia

I think I recall you posting that your wife or fiance is from Cali. I assume that's where you're going. But if you get an opportunity, you have to check out Medellin. The City literally "lights up" for the holiday season. "Los alumbrados" can't be beat.

Wife and Cartegena

we are supposed to go to Tayrona for a few days which I have heard is amazing.  I don't think we will get to Medellin since her family is there and she wants as much time wiht them as possible.  I can not wait MI ENCANTA COLOMBIA!

• Content Count:  1,386

I posted a thread for the second game of that South Padre tournament because I was heading down to Miami and woudln't have access to a computer. Whatever points I would have earned were never applied.

Not sure what you should do.

I have you for 24 points for GaSo, 32 for Lib, 43 for BYU & the win and 0 for TxTech (not a miss, but 0 points scored). I got that prediction in that thread and used it for the contest as I had not made a thread yet when you posted.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Thanks Kiz. When I saw I had 1 less game played than everyone I figured it was the TT that might have been missed. I knew I didn't get any points for predicting the correct team. Didn't know I went goose egg on everything else.

Archived