• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UF, You're next!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, every year we seem to get a huge win from a big program. Who do we have next year?

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Here's what I'd like out of next year.

-make a splash in recruiting, maybe break into the Top 25 recruiting classes.

-open with a solid win at Notre Dame and start grabbing a little national attention (it will be big since it's Kelly vs USF, and the Holtz ties to ND - Lou will be all over this game)

-crush FAMU, Ball State, and UTEP.

-get a home win against Miami (who if they keep Shannon, might still be stuck in mediocrity)

-go for broke in the Big East. We get WVU, UL, and UC at home, and will face improved SU, UConn, and Pitt teams on the road, and it would be great to beat RU AT Piscataway.

The future is bright if we keep making the right steps. Let's finish this season strong first, and at least do well in our bowls (that goes for the whole Big East).

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

man I love making these BIG Away games and upsetting the home team. And I love how we get one every year it seems like...we should of had two this year...grumble grumble gators grumble grumble

• Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

URGH I HATE the fact that we played the Gators so early into our Holtz's tenure when the players still didnt know the playbook and such.

I bet if we played them next Saturday it would've been a much closer game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

man I love making these BIG Away games and upsetting the home team. And I love how we get one every year it seems like...we should of had two this year...grumble grumble gators grumble grumble

FSU had a series of away game upsets of big name teams in the late 70's and that certainly helped their program become one of the elites. No reason we can't do the same.

Archived