• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's Go Huskies!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

A lot of "ifs"....lets focus on kicking some panther butt on Saturday or at least squeaking out a "W". 

Exactly! Forget the IFs and beat Pitt!

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

The people posting on this board are not going to beat Pitt and no amount of "focus" from any or all of us will make a single bit of difference on the outcome of the game...

Guest nybullsfan

A lot of "ifs"....lets focus on kicking some panther butt on Saturday or at least squeaking out a "W". 

We're fans, not players. We can focus on ANYTHING!!  >:D

But I do hope the team is focused and demolishes Pitt!

Just checked the odds - if I'm reading them right it looks like Cuse is a 4-point favorite at home. I think Cuse is undefeated on the road, and winless at home this year. Let's hope that trend continues.

• Content Count:  640

We're fans, not players. We can focus on ANYTHING!!  >:D

But I do hope the team is focused and demolishes Pitt!

Just checked the odds - if I'm reading them right it looks like Cuse is a 4-point favorite at home. I think Cuse is undefeated on the road, and winless at home this year. Let's hope that trend continues.

Unfortunately, Uconn is undefeated at home and winless on the road, so lets hope that trend doesn't continue.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

It's winless-at-home Syracuse vs. winless-on-the-road UConn. The stoppable force meets the movable object!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The people posting on this board are not going to beat Pitt and no amount of "focus" from any or all of us will make a single bit of difference on the outcome of the game...

No it won't but maybe if people aren't focused on these pie in the sky scenarios the usual TBP post loss meltdown wouldn't be as bad. 

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

It's winless-at-home Syracuse vs. winless-on-the-road UConn. The stoppable force meets the movable object!

Now, THAT's funny!

+1

• Content Count:  521

I think UConn has a good chance at winning this one.. both programs are kind of the same- both rely on pounding the ball up the middle.. I hope Todman explodes like he did last game.

Archived