• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's Go Huskies!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

I know we need to take care of business ourselves, correct me if I am wrong if Syracuse beats UCONN this weekend (their last BE game) we have no shot at winning the conference, 7pm ESPNU  Let's go UCONN

• Content Count:  2,478

Yes you are correct, UNLESS there is a tie that head to head will not sort out. In that case the highest of the Bcs Standings gets it... So USF NEEDS TO WIN OUT FOR THAT  CHANCE

• Content Count:  640

Go Huskies. If they lose to Syracuse, we need first of all to beat Pitt and Uconn and then...

WVU to LOSE to Pitt...

or WVU to LOSE to L'ville or LOSE to Rutgers...

Pitt to BEAT Cincy...

to make the three way tie for first place in the conference. This is all assuming we beat both Pitt and Uconn.

Don't stop dreamin' boy cause when you stop dreamin' its time to die.

• Content Count:  444

I know we need to take care of business ourselves, correct me if I am wrong if Syracuse beats UCONN this weekend (their last BE game) we have no shot at winning the conference, 7pm ESPNU  Let's go UCONN

If Cuse beats UConn, USF can still be co-champs and BCS bowl bound if both WVU and Cinci lose to Pitt.

• Content Count:  1,991

If Cuse beats UConn, USF can still be co-champs and BCS bowl bound if both WVU and Cinci lose to Pitt.

How is that, Cuse beat us and first tie breaker is head-to-head

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

Because it would put us in a 3 way tie with Pitt, Cuse, and USF..... With all 3 teams going 1-1 in the miniconference. Then I believe whoever was highest ranked in BCS would go. If we beat Miami that would likely be us.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Pitt would finish at 5-2 in the conference. Head to head would be Cuse over USF, USF over Pitt, Pitt over Cuse, Cuse over USF, USF over Pitt, Pitt over Cuse and so on and so on.

• Content Count:  444

It would result in a 3-way tie breaker with USF/Cuse/Pitt all at 5-2 and 1-1 against each other.  The tie would be broken with BCS ranking which would favor USF if we win out.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

A lot of "ifs"....lets focus on kicking some panther butt on Saturday or at least squeaking out a "W". 

Archived