• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU-USF Not Televised???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I'm sure this guy is joking around. If not, he's a moron.

No guys, I'm being SUPER SERIOUS here. I saw this on ESPN while I was at the gym (dramatization; I did not have a camera on me at the time but this is approximately what it would look like if I did. The screen contrast is accurate +/- 5% but that's not entirely important).

southernflorida.jpg

Best I can figure is that somehow a parallel universe team led by Joel Devine and Bizarro Bill Stewart (artist's conception below, beard not to scale) will be facing a Southern Florida team that I've never even heard of.

bizarrobill.jpg

Anyways, I'm GENUINELY CONCERNED that this game will interrupt the boradcast of our game tomorrow and am wondering if it has instead been picked up by ESPN 2, 3, U, 1040, or 8 "The Ocho." Please help me find an answer to this question ASAP as I have not been able to find an answer by myself and lack the resources to research this further. God Bless †

:clap

:ROFLMAO

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

That wednesday night crew is awful.  Good thing our wednesday game is at home so I don't have to sit thru it

Agreed.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

OT: But last night at this thing for homecoming, the homecoming court was announced.  And when one cheerleader walked out, the announcer said she planned on attending UCF and wanted to cheer for the Bulls...  I chuckled.

Archived