• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoops practice in T-minus 1 week!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  USF hoops begins to prepare for the new season next weekend.  YES.  This should be an interesting year for the Bulls.  A Bulls team stacked with talent and experience in the front court.  Who woulda thunk it?

Hoops coming up, football starting conference play, NFL going strong and MLB playoffs.  It just doesn't get any better than early October.

Normal

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  USF hoops begins to prepare for the new season next weekend.  YES.  This should be an interesting year for the Bulls.  A Bulls team stacked with talent and experience in the front court.  Who woulda thunk it?

Hoops coming up, football starting conference play, NFL going strong and MLB playoffs hockey.  It just doesn't get any better than early October.

Normal

Tweaked that a bit for the reality of the situation down here ...

• Content Count:  126

so is there gonna be a midnight madness this year or at least a first practice open to the public?

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

so is there gonna be a midnight madness this year or at least a first practice open to the public?

I want to go midnight madness this year, was unable to last year

• Content Count:  7,890

Basketball season doesn't start until the end of Football season everyone knows that ;)

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

+1,000,000

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Hoops coming up, football starting conference play, NFL going strong and MLB playoffs.  It just doesn't get any better than early October.

Normal

:yeahbaby :yeahbaby

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

It can't get here soon enough.

I'm sure after today a lot of people feel that way. Hasn't been a good week for Tampa with the Rays being pummeled by the Rangers and now USF losing to the Cuse for the first time.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

It can't get here soon enough.

I'm sure after today a lot of people feel that way. Hasn't been a good week for Tampa with the Rays being pummeled by the Rangers and now USF losing to the Cuse for the first time.

First time in I don't know how long that I am looking forward to bball season so I can forget about the football and their lost season.

Archived