• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rays stars call out "fans"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

The fins came off of a 1-15 season and sold out every game. They also sold out every game during the 1-15 season. And Herm the jets d is a joke, u may have won the game but the fins will win the war

what year was this? when fans were flush with their cash out refinance cash? not now that their home values are cut in half and unemployment is in double digits.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

The fins came off of a 1-15 season and sold out every game. They also sold out every game during the 1-15 season.

LOL .... You're full of ****.  :D

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Longo needs to shut his pie-hole (that's what we call in down in Yoder's-town).  Just because he has money dripping doesn't mean the rest of us do.  

You can get into a Rays game for $10 or so. If you are that hard up for money maybe you should get off the internet and save yourself the $45 a month there.

I'm sure you enjoy going to a game and sitting where you need binoculars.  I don't.  I imagine you're not used to paying for anyone else, either, but when you take friends and family its a three figure event any way you cut it.  By the way, how are those Marlins doing?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Embarrassed? I don't think so. My self esteem will never be tied to a bunch of millionaires playing children's games and taking money out of my taxes to build and maintain the places in which they play.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

This is getting old.  Our attendance sucks, for whatever reason, thanks for pointing that out to us.  I have my thoughts on why attendances blows, and I have my reasons for not going to as many games as I would like to.  I will be at every playoff game, and they will all be sold out.........that's what matters.

You would think that people that spent their college years in a city/region would have a little more respect for the people that live there.  But no, like typical ******** that migrate here from somewhere else and tell us how much better it was there, you hammer away at the folks that live here and the teams that call the area home.  Hope it makes you feel better about yourselves.

Have fun waiting for spring training for "your" teams to start playing meaningful games again, and, in the meantime, resort to the only smack that you can run about a team with the best record in baseball.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/baseball/other_mlb/view.bg?articleid=1285169&srvc=sports&position=recent

Rays giving away 20K tickets tonight for their fans.  What an organization.  Cant wait to see the "fans" spit in their face and no show up even when its free. 

waah wahhh its too far.  ::)

Triple B, I came out of hibernation because I missed you.  :-\

First of all, these games aren't that important. Rays are going to the postseason and while it would be nice to get another division win, it's not THAT important .... except to the money guys. Secondly .... "really really sad"?? LOL ..... that's pathetic, Herm .... You come out of hibernation for this?  8-)

So you dont think the Rays would enjoy home field advantage over the Yanks in the ALCS?

Not your finest moment Trip.  Like my "really really sad" comment isnt mine.  

haters-gonna-hate.gif

haha who's hating.  Im a Rays fan.  I watch like 4 games a week from inning 1 to 9.  Its just shocking to me, and obviously everyone emplyed by the rays, the fanbase they have. 

The fins came off of a 1-15 season and sold out every game. They also sold out every game during the 1-15 season. And Herm the jets d is a joke, u may have won the game but the fins will win the war

youre just as out of the loop as all the other Phins fans I was talking to at the game.  You do realize we didnt have Calvin Pace (our best LB), Kris Jenkins (our best DLineman) and oh whats his name?  Darelle Revis (the best CB in the NFL and its not close). 

That game was a pure example of how underpaid and how much the Jets jerked Revis in his deal.  When he is in there we put him on Marshall, hold him to 3 catches for lets say 39 yards and we double Bess and whoever else you have. 

Oh we didnt have Santonio Holmes either (our best WR) and still won the game.  We have the AFC EAST on smash pal.  Thanks for coming out, come again next year. 

Archived