• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

tsa sucks. discuss

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

I put the following in another thread.  Does anyone else have this problem consistently?

In addition, every time I pull into lot 6, I end up heading into a space where my hood would be located at the back of my spot.  So, I have to roll down my window and tell the guy I need to make a U turn to back in so I can tailgate.  More than half the time, guy says you can't do that "just pull in forward".  I have to hang out my window and yell to the supervisor I want to turn around to tailgate and then he says it's fine. Let's get them all on the same page - this really slows down the parking flow.

dude.  you are driving. do what you want.  all they can do is wave their hands around and look upset.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

I put the following in another thread.  Does anyone else have this problem consistently?

In addition, every time I pull into lot 6, I end up heading into a space where my hood would be located at the back of my spot.  So, I have to roll down my window and tell the guy I need to make a U turn to back in so I can tailgate.  More than half the time, guy says you can't do that "just pull in forward".  I have to hang out my window and yell to the supervisor I want to turn around to tailgate and then he says it's fine. Let's get them all on the same page - this really slows down the parking flow.

dude.  you are driving. do what you want.  all they can do is wave their hands around and look upset.

So true.  Don't even talk to them if you don't have to.  Just turn around and back in while doing your best to ignore the hand waving.  Eventually his waving will turn into him signaling when to stop and moving on to the next car.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,767

Gotta remember, kids, that the parking lot attendants have a very narrow scope of responsibility and authority. If they get told 'have the cars park nose in'...that's what they do. There's not a lot of reasoning going on. If you need to back in, they think you're just being obstinate, and that's why a 'supervisor' (gotta wonder about the qaualifications for that job) has to sign off on something so simple.  Why, at this point in USF football, are there still issues with parking. By this YEAR, surely this should be a smooth operation.  Unless, of course, the parking lot staff are goldfish...every trip around the bowl being a new adventure.

And even if you don't adhere to the parking lot attendants instructions...what, exactly can they do? Are they going to call a tow truck?

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I like not being able to throw a football around AT A FOOTBALL TAILGATE.

I can understand if there are cars piled in, but if you get there early and there are no cars within 50 yards of you, they still don't want you throwing a football. And I'm talking 10-15 yard tosses, not 50 yard post routes/slants with your buddies either. And if you mouth off to the fags in the golf carts, they get hussy and the fat biker cop comes over and threatens to arrest you or make you leave for tresspassing.

I've even seen them tell smaller kids to stop throwing the football.

**** TSA.

• Content Count:  4,501

Please guys  - stop it !  Those UCF grads are doing the best they can.

And Wooly - Nice Castle  lol

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,767

Please guys  - stop it !  Those UCF grads are doing the best they can.

And Wooly - Nice Castle  lol

Always nice when someone gets the joke.

• Content Count:  102

I was waiting to get into lot 4 and after waiting 30 minutes I called Eric Hart who is the executive of TSA. He actually answered my phone call and that was the worst decision he has probably ever made.

• Content Count:  4,738

I was waiting to get into lot 4 and after waiting 30 minutes I called Eric Hart who is the executive of TSA. He actually answered my phone call and that was the worst decision he has probably ever made.

i would love to hear more about this

• Content Count:  2,478

You can't just end your post like that! COME ON!

What happened on said call?

• Content Count:  377

I was in line waiting to get in at 2:15 as well.  They were waiting on someone to bring them money.

Archived