• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

tsa sucks. discuss

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The TSA stinks... in lot #14 I don't have to worry about them too much, the cops give us more of an issue about the kegs and under aged drinking in our general area (we don't have any underage drinkers)... we do have kegs now and then.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I was in line waiting to get in at 2:15 as well.  They were waiting on someone to bring them money.

My favorite part was the guy had the balls to tell us to have our money ready.

• Content Count:  210

I hate that we only get 12-15 feet of tailgate space in between cars. I brought to the guys attention that we didn't have enough space for our party and he simply said that I need to talk to TSA and that the lines have been like that for 10 years. Whatever.

• Content Count:  81

Has anybody heard what the new parking rules are for this week?

• Content Count:  728

No what are they? Because I may not be able to take the Marshall Center bus this week

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,706
  • Days Won:  424

No what are they? Because I may not be able to take the Marshall Center bus this week

No vans or SUV's allowed in regular parking lots ....

• Content Count:  158
  • Days Won:  1

I hate that we only get 12-15 feet of tailgate space in between cars. I brought to the guys attention that we didn't have enough space for our party and he simply said that I need to talk to TSA and that the lines have been like that for 10 years. Whatever.

We had the same problem, between tents, tables, grills and of course CORNHOLE there isn't a lot of space left with what we are given.  We had a parking attendent say the same thing.  We said if it's been done for 10 years that must be the right way to do it. He ignored us and walked away to yell at someone else.

• Content Count:  2,478

No freaking way is that true.......Link?

• Content Count:  4,738

what "regular lots"?

• Content Count:  102

I was waiting to get into lot 4 and after waiting 30 minutes I called Eric Hart who is the executive of TSA. He actually answered my phone call and that was the worst decision he has probably ever made.

i would love to hear more about this

I cant remember what I said word for word, but I told him that TSA continually drops the ball on every area of gameday that they are in charge of. They continue to make rules that they cannot decide if they are going to actually enforce or not on a weekly basis. They employees they hire are poorly trained and downright lazy and rude to the people who pay their salaries. I continued with if "I hired employees like this at my company and ran it as poorly as he did that I would be out of business, but in your case you do not have to worry about this because you get to waste tax payers dollars on your poor management skills and equally worse employee training."

I went off for a good minute or so before I actually allowed him to speak. I hate TSA and have been against them for years, so it felt good letting him know how I felt about their "company". He then apologized and said he was going to fix it and figure out what the problem was (even though we already knew what the problem was) and I told him I would be calling back in 5 minutes if I was still waiting outside.

We were the 5th car in the lot and I decided to pay with a $100 just because I felt my $20 had gained enough interest from the amount of time we were waiting...they loved that.

Archived