• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tailgating Menu for WKU...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

We went all out for the USF vs Gayturd game, but will probablly keep it low key for WKU...

* Hotdogs

* Knockwurst

* Home Made "Buffalo Chicken Dip" & Chips

* Chicken

Oktoberfest Beer...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

In keeping with our tradition of trying to find foods that are famous or peculiar to an area, a friend found a recipe for some kind of stew that involves squirrel and possum.  We are NOT doing that one.

So the appetizer is one from the Derby which is just some cocktail franks with bourbon, brown sugar and chili sauce.

Main course will be a home made version of Kentucky Fried chicken.

A Bourbon pie for dessert

For drinks besides the beer, mint julep jello shots and bourbon lemonade.

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Walking Tacos and other Mexican fare.

BDYZR beer

• Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

In keeping with our tradition of trying to find foods that are famous or peculiar to an area, a friend found a recipe for some kind of stew that involves squirrel and possum.  We are NOT doing that one.

So the appetizer is one from the Derby which is just some cocktail franks with bourbon, brown sugar and chili sauce.

wow that sounds good very inventive

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Squirrels down here are too small. You have to skin a boat load of them to get a good mess of squirrel meat. Now those from up around Bowling Green, where WKU is, are good size. Don't need any possum when you have those.  Just make sure to get all of the buck shot out of the squirrel. Ain't nothin' worse than bitin' down on a bead of bird shot when working over a squirrel carcass. ;D

I have to take Dad to his KWVA meeting this Saturday, strapping us on tailgate time, so we're keeping it simple this week. Just having dogs, burgers, chips, soft drinks, and beer, though I always have some JB or Makers around to spruce up my coke.

• Content Count:  2,478

Instead of the traditional queso, I'm making buffalo chicken dip. It's sounding pretty **** good.

Then for the main course, Bacon cheeseburgers. But what's special about these are I put the bacon and cheese inside the patties the night before when I make them. Its really good, but its nice because you don't pull off the bacon within a bite or two of eating it.

And my girlfriend is making a cheesecake.

I'll probably drink a little more this game, just because there are some tailgates coming up that I won't be able to drink at because of this new job I just started  ;D More info on that to come

• Content Count:  136

For some reason or another, we are having a mexican themed tailgate complete with fah-jeetas.

• Content Count:  1,400

Not sure if we are even going to tailgate this week 60% chance of rain for gametime still trying to decide.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Yesterday was AMAZING... the group I tailgate with rolled up with a smoker on a trailer.... inside was a BBQ'd pig.... AND IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!! Best pig I've ever had!!! Ribs... loin... all of it.  ;D

Archived