• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF is 46th in Nation

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

What constitutes a "real" 1a team?

The same stuff that makes up a "real" USF fan??

;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

let me know when usf beats a real 1a team

Don't you have ESPN?

• Content Count:  21,289
  • Days Won:  10

Weihenstephaner makes my favorite Dunkel.

I'm a Warstiener Dunkel man myself

Me too, tastes great. 

• Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  1

The cbssportline.com poll which has us ranked 60th. Although they have Rutgers, Cincy, UCONN and UCF ahead of us, they do give us the #2 strength of schedule. WKU is ranked dead last at #120, sure hope we don't overlook them and play flat.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/polls/120/index2

Guest Scherdin

The cbssportline.com poll which has us ranked 60th. Although they have Rutgers, Cincy, UCONN and UCF ahead of us, they do give us the #2 strength of schedule. WKU is ranked dead last at #120, sure hope we don't overlook them and play flat.

I'm thinking the coaching staff goes back to basics with the passing game the next 2 weeks...a little like Stony, but focusing on the fundamentals.  I'm hoping they can get BJ to get some confidence with his receivers and their routes. 

And no better then to have 2 lower teams to do it against.

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

I'm thinking the coaching staff goes back to basics with the passing game the next 2 weeks...a little like Stony, but focusing on the fundamentals.  I'm hoping they can get BJ to get some confidence with his receivers and their routes. 

And no better then to have 2 lower teams to do it against.

I do hope you re correct. It'd be nice to see them work on the vertical passing game and attempt to stretch the field a bit. I know it'll be tough without the full stable of receivers, but guys like Lamar and Hopkins can flat out fly and that could open up the underneath routes for the bigger guys like Knowles and Landi, and also clear out the box to open more running lanes.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

Watch that #2 SOS take a dive over the next 3 weeks.

Archived