• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

per greg: Leavitt's attorneys bring Woody issue into suit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

This has been an amazingly thoughtful and significant set of postings.  Anything significant?

Yes, Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy showed up with his usual pictures and smack talk.

You have an amazing ability to derail any topic regarding Leavitt. We attempt to discuss anything to do with the former "biggest man in the building." You attempt to defend him with no factual evidence, just cutsie stories about how you were buddy-buddy with him at some point and how everyone else is wrong.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Any remaining respect I had for Leavitt has know evaporated.  I, like  many, once thought he was a world class coach.  Now I realize he is just a world class liar.

Ooooh...That is sooo profound!

I've yet to see you post anything close to respect.  Just another "man" trying to compensate for his inadequacies on an anonymous messageboard.

you have a fairly anonymous name yourself

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

my question remains... i thought leavitt had a concrete case on his own?

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Look I think what Mizzou has been trying to say over and over is:

2020282090_aa58795dc9.jpg?v=0

Ignoring people is weak. The point of the message board is to get all opinions, even as outlandish and biased as some of them are.

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Any remaining respect I had for Leavitt has know evaporated.  I, like  many, once thought he was a world class coach.  Now I realize he is just a world class liar.

Mine was gone from the word go!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

You have an amazing ability to derail any topic regarding Leavitt. We attempt to discuss anything to do with the former "biggest man in the building."

Please .... Let's not pretend there is really much serious discourse going on in here.

The bottom line is no one really cares what you think.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

^^^  Meaty Beaty posts a self-portrait ^^^

Did I?

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Ignoring people is weak. The point of the message board is to get all opinions, even as outlandish and biased as some of them are.

Well I agree to a point but there are opinions and there is propaganda....Mizzou is merely a troll with an agenda.

I don't need to read any of Mizzou posts to know what he is saying....it's like asking Rush Limbaugh or Bill Maher their political opinions.....it is entertaining but most of us can tell them their own opinions before they even spout it.

I think both sides (the pro-Leavitt v anti-Leavitt) make good points but I don't think Mizzou adds anything to that discussion. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a joke. You even complained a few posts back that he derails every Leavitt thread. It just becomes a name calling thing. If you just stop feeding the troll he will have nothing to do other than talk to himself. Never argue with a troll....it means they win.

Archived