• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

per greg: Leavitt's attorneys bring Woody issue into suit

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Notice how many times Mizzou responded as if he is Leavitt.  :)

They have the same debating style too, they just bring up irrelevant nonsense in hopes that if they lie enough, one of the lies might actually have a minimal amount of truth hidden somewhere within it.

Agreed... his lawyer is going to kill him if he ever finds out he's on here night and day...  ::)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I may not be a practicing attorney but I did go to law school.

You did?  I thought your story was that while you were in school for some other degree, you sometimes did homework for students in law school.  I must have missed the part when you were in law school.

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

I may not be a practicing attorney but I did go to law school.

You did?  I thought your story was that while you were in school for some other degree, you sometimes did homework for students in law school.  I must have missed the part when you were in law school.

Hey Mizzou:

shipment_of_fail.jpg

They have the same debating style too, they just bring up irrelevant nonsense in hopes that if they lie enough, one of the lies might actually have a minimal amount of truth hidden somewhere within it.

Aw c'mon, Meaty.  What would you know about debating or style?  All you do is talk smack and I'll bet there's no style in your dress either.

All you do is bring irrelevant **** up. You have no argument so you change the subject. You do keep everyone entertained with your nonsensical drivel; I gotta give that to ya...

Aw c'mon, Meaty.  What would you know about debating or style?  All you do is talk smack and I'll bet there's no style in your dress either.

All you do is bring irrelevant **** up. You have no argument so you change the subject. You do keep everyone entertained with your nonsensical drivel; I gotta give that to ya...

I'll bet your a deadly mofo on X-Box.

Again with the drivel.

You make yourself irrelevant. You throw **** on the wall and hope that it sticks. You think you are cute, and you're not. You're an old hag. An irrelevant old hag.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Any remaining respect I had for Leavitt has know evaporated.  I, like  many, once thought he was a world class coach.  Now I realize he is just a world class liar.

Any remaining respect I had for Leavitt has know evaporated.  I, like  many, once thought he was a world class coach.  Now I realize he is just a world class liar.

Exactly.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i thought leavitt had a concrete case?

LOL

• Content Count:  477

This has been an amazingly thoughtful and significant set of postings.  Anything significant?

I'll bet your a deadly mofo on X-Box.

Again with the drivel.

You make yourself irrelevant. You throw **** on the wall and hope that it sticks. You think you are cute, and you're not. You're an old hag. An irrelevant old hag.

Dude...You make yourself irrelevant by posting pictures of guns in your signature.  I was field stripping M-60s long before you were even a twinkle in momma's sloe gin fizz, but you don't see me posting pictures of them.

Dude....Were ya?

I thought you were a "nice older lady?" At least that is what I was once told by an admin after saying that you were "c-word"-ish.

Archived