• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please Vote, Poll on Orlando Sentinel on outcome of biggest FL game this weekend

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Look at poll at the bottom.

Amazing part that pissed me off is that they list the biggest outcomes for the weekend.  They consist of FSU beating OU, UM beating OSU, UCF beating NC State, or, UF "losing" to USF.

Note that three of the choices are a Florida team beating the other team. But in our case, it isn't USF beating UF, it is UF "losing" to USF.

Bunch of losers over there.  Vote for that game and then feel free to post a comment about what pricks they are in their biased writing.   

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

(This is a comment from the thread posted above.)

Here is the reason that so many people hate UF fans.

This has been the longest weak in between Gator games that I can ever remember. Although I am happy to be 1-0, we didn’t get that 1 with enough style points for my liking.

Mike – the Gators are the biggest story no matter the opponent or the record. We are THE University of Florida. All other schools are filled with people who got rejection letters from UF.

They actually BELIEVE that crap...

• Content Count:  158
  • Days Won:  1

If you go one to read it says...

"My vote for biggest story of the day would go to South Florida beating the 8th-ranked Gators. Why? Because the Gators are considered national championship contenders and, without question, have the largest fan base in Central Florida. Combine that with them losing to another in-state team and I believe that makes this story line a shaky No. 1 over FSU-Oklahoma."

So I guess that gives us credit then

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I love all the comments from UCFers.  They hate us so much they are cheering for the Gators to blow us out.  I think they are just bitter they got whooped 42-0 when they went into the Swamp in '06.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

"The Gators are the biggest story. I was so embarrased after the effort and execution last week. I booed the team off the field, the first time since 2006. I am very concerned that we won’t come out and have an entertaining win over USF. I am afraid that we are going to look bad and just win by 21."

lol

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,595
  • Days Won:  29

We're leading the poll  8-)

• Content Count:  640
  • Days Won:  0

That's an easy one. The most astounding story of the weekend would be UCF winning a football game.

Archived