• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

at the game ...college girls...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

I get older, they stay the same age.

that was with no sorority girls they weren't allowed to go to the game because of recruitment. how retarded is that???????

I didn't know that. That's crazy!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

that was with no sorority girls they weren't allowed to go to the game because of recruitment. how retarded is that???????

I love a game with no sorority girls anyway. It means that the other girls can be a little wilder, which I always approve of.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

And this is why the greek system at USF sucks.

For example, did you know that when we played UCF in 2006, USF student government bought extra tickets for USF students, and sold them at a reduced price of $10.  Greeks ended up buying about 1/3 of the 2000 tickets.  Then they don't go because its rush weekend for them, leaving hundred of USF students without those tickets, and our section looking empty.

• Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

And this is why the greek system at USF *****.

For example, did you know that when we played UCF in 2006, USF student government bought extra tickets for USF students, and sold them at a reduced price of $10.  Greeks ended up buying about 1/3 of the 2000 tickets.  Then they don't go because its rush weekend for them, leaving hundred of USF students without those tickets, and our section looking empty.

that is messed up....but this weekend was not the individual sororities fault.....only usf to blame

• Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

And this is why the greek system at USF *****.

Yup, i really dont get that they should skip gamedays with that.... fraternity rush week is next week and we are definitely going to the uf game regardless

• Content Count:  4,738

lets try to keep this thread on track

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

lets try to keep this thread on track

Yes.  And where the hell are those pics already??

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I got caught looking

Two words... Sun glasses  8-)

• Content Count:  158

Here is a GO BULLS from me to all of you!!! Can't wait for next weeks game!!!!!! We will represent well ! ;D

Archived