• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Frankenstein unis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I have to respect TCU for not making their mascot vanilla...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

We need to get the camo uni's like South Carolina used last year...those were pretty nice. My favorite were the cleats.

shoes.jpg

sc-jersey.jpg?w=245&h=158

Nothing screams red neck like camo shoes. No thanks.

Not exactly Mossy Oak camo, Kiddo. It's a salute to the troops, to honor Veterans and to promote the Wounded Warrior Project.

Nothing screams ignorant, like stupid comments.

• Content Count:  808

I have to respect TCU for not making their mascot vanilla...

That got a lol from me  ;D

We need to get the camo uni's like South Carolina used last year...those were pretty nice. My favorite were the cleats.

shoes.jpg

sc-jersey.jpg?w=245&h=158

Nothing screams red neck like camo shoes. No thanks.

Not exactly Mossy Oak camo, Kiddo. It's a salute to the troops, to honor Veterans and to promote the Wounded Warrior Project.

Nothing screams ignorant, like stupid comments.

You are correct about stupid comments screaming ignorant. First off, referring to me as "kiddo' since I am probably old enough to be your dad and second having a family full of veterans whose service spans from today back to the battle of Yorktown. The first battle of Yorktown. 

Yorktown.gif

3049442375_af91a85dcc.jpg

800px-USS_Stark.jpg

Irrelevant comments also scream ignorant, Pops (That better?).

• Content Count:  2,558

So I liked the camo tribute.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

INTERNET FIGHT!

• Content Count:  30

I thought the uni's looked great at the game last night

Irrelevant? You posted that USF needs camo unis. I said that is red neck. Find someone who doesn't agree with the general nature of that statement. You come back and insult me, now its not just camo, its Army camo. You failed to mention that in your first post. So you said my comment was stupid and I therefore am ignorant because it was to salute the troops and support the Wounded Warrior program, again something you failed to post.

My response  was that my family has been serving in the US Military from the Revolutionary war to the present. And I put up some photos for you. The first being the surrender of Cornwallis at Yorktown to General Washington, I am a direct descendant of a member of the Maryland Militia that fought at that battle and later in the war of 1812 with Andrew Jackson. The second photo is my cousin Tom, a commander in the Navy, when he was the Air Boss for the Blue Angeles homecoming a couple of years ago and the last is the USS Stark. My brother in law served on, and help save it, after it was hit by an Iraqi missile. At his retirement, he had letters of congratulation and thanks for his service from every living US President. My family is full of people who made it possible for you to insult people on the internet without fear of repercussions.  I honor, support and am extremely proud of the the current and retired military members in my family as well as all the others not in my family that do the same. To imply that I don't, or am stupid, is an insult for which I expect an apology.

A) You, Sir, slung mud first by saying that the Uniforms that USC wore, the ones that I posted pictures of, were "redneck." If you felt that my calling you "kiddo" was insulting, tough turkey. I won't apologize. There is nothing insulting about calling you "kiddo." If you feel it is insulting, that's on you. Just because a name doesn't happen to be your first name, doesn't mean the name is insulting.

B) Most people, especially those who had family members who served, should know the difference between "hunting" camo and digital military camo. I thought that maybe the rather large picture of the cleats, that were digital military camo, cleared that up. Apparently not. I guess the jersey that had the (digital military) trim didn't help, either.

C) I can't help that you didn't know about the partnership between Wounded Warrior and Under Armour, which took place last year. Those uniforms were worn in November, not only by USC but also by Maryland. If you want to read up on it a little more, here you go: http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/content/view/1014/921/

D) My family has also served, but that info is irrelevant to you calling those uniforms "redneck." If we were talking about family history, yes, it would be relevant but we are talking about (digital military) camo uniforms. If you would like, I can shoot ya a PM with a detailed list of the military history in my family.

E) Found Someone! BOOYAAAH!!!!!!

So I liked the camo tribute.

F)

To imply that I don't, or am stupid, is an insult for which I expect an apology.

Don't what? I believe that you forgot to finish your statement.

G) I like the (digital military) camo uniforms because of what they represent. The fact that you didn't (admittedly) know that, isn't my fault. Instead of calling them "redneck," you could have asked why they were camo and someone could have kindly informed you.

H) I never called you "stupid." I called you comment "stupid," which I still believe it is. I say plenty of stupid ****, I guess the difference between you and I is our level of sensitivity. I can and do admit defeat. Luckily, in this debate, that isn't an issue.

Anything else you have beef with? Cause I am sure I can clear that up too.

• Content Count:  1,482

i thought i had free time.

i thought i had free time.

It's Sunday night, no work tomorrow morning, and ignorance irritates the **** out of me..  ;)

Archived