• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Frankenstein unis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Well. I thought you implied that since I didn't know that the Gamecocks camo was to honor US troops, that I didn't honor or support our troops.   That is as far from the truth as you can get.

Majority of my family is Navy and Air Force. Several  are/were aviators., so no one is/was wearing camo. The ones that did, that was back during the first Iraqi invasion, so its obviously different now.

USF us trying to put out an image of excellence. My comment was the reaction that most would have to camo unis. Look at the JPP thread. He represents USF. Many don't want him to open his mouth., feeling it reflects badly on USF. You get where I am coming from? It wasn't an insult to you or even rednecks. But its not the image many want for USF.  

By posting the picture of what USC wore, I thought that I was clearly evident that you wouldn't wear that jersey "out to the ol' treestand."

That, and by posting the picture of the (digital military) camo shoes, that they aren't your run of the mill, WalMart camo huntin' shoes.

Whoops.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought i had free time.

It's Sunday night, no work tomorrow morning, and ignorance irritates the **** out of me..   ;)

Ignorance of current US Army camo patterns or the reasons a school in a different conference and state then USF wears camo uniforms?    :computer

Both?

It's Sunday night, no work tomorrow morning, and ignorance irritates the **** out of me..   ;)

Ignorance of current US Army camo patterns or the reasons a school in a different conference and state then USF wears camo uniforms?    :computer

Both?

Oh, well they have medication for that.

Do they?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

It's Sunday night, no work tomorrow morning, and ignorance irritates the **** out of me..   ;)

HIJACKED

Both?

Oh, well they have medication for that.

Do they?

Of course. But you might have to check a box on your next federal weapon sales paperwork.

Will I?

• Content Count:  4,738

I'd hate to the jerk the wheel back while you two are nearing the bridge embankment, but...

did anyone get a closeup photo of the unis?

• Content Count:  4,738

looks the same as last year

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,667
  • Days Won:  29

Speaking of military, Navy is playing now on ESPN  ;D

Archived